Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-05-2019, 01:39 PM   #16
Rocket
I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Lebron wants Carmelo Anthony

Melo sucks. I wish the Lakers could get him.
Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 02:53 PM   #17
kkinchen
High School Varsity 6th Man

Default Re: Lebron wants Carmelo Anthony

Melo could be superb as the Lakers sixth man. He has not shown himself worthy of a starting spot in recent years, but he could bring to our team what Lou Williams once brought which is scoring off the bench.

My only question is: who should we waive to get him? I would say Lance Stephenson, but I want Lance getting in Steph and Klays head come playoff time. Michael Beasley cant even wear the right shorts to the game(probably enjoying that legal marijuana in California too much). But, pairing Carmelo and Beasley off the bench could be really potent for us. The emergence of Zubac makes Tyson Chandler somewhat redundant, but we really like the championship pedigree he brings to the team.

Maybe there is a way for us to buyout Isaac Bonga, and then bring him back on a two-way contract. Thats the only thing I can think of that would work.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: