Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hilton Armstrong: "Panathinaikos is the biggest step of my career."

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    Now I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or are serious and just a delusional crazy. Are we honestly having this discussion. Yes Ricky Rubio who was voted:
    3x FIBA young player of the year
    Mr. Europa
    Euroleague rising star
    named the Spanish DPOY when he led said league in steals
    not to mention winning a Euroleague championship
    and he is was one of the worst player of Euroleague? And all of this before the age of 20!

And he comes over to the NBA is voted all-rookie first team and he is a star?

This is Euroleague! Euroleague where Andei Kirilenko who made one all-star game 8 years ago and since then had been a role player in the NBA, goes over to Euroleague and becomes the freaking league MVP and DPOY and was one missed jumped shot away of being the Final Four MVP too!!

I mean jeez, even people who know how bad Euroleague were not expecting that domination from an NBA role player! And Krstic was first team too! I mean Krstic?!!

Not to mention that the Euroleague Finals MVP along with three other players from the Euroleague Champion Olympiacos lost in the Olympic Qualifying tournament to Nigeria! The same Nigerian team that lost to Team USA by 83 points and looked like they should not have been on the court with them.

Look I enjoy Euroleague and think it is the 2nd best league in the world but to think that it is anywhere close to the NBA in talent level is just insane. Any mediocre/role player in the NBA has the chance to go to Euroleague and be voted 1st team all-Euroleague! I mean Kleiza and Khryapa have for Christ's sake!!

Who is this moron? You copied and pasted a bunch of nonsense from Wikipedia that doesn't even have anything to do with the Euroleague.

TROLL

Biggest dumb ass I've come across here.

How the hell are you going to list some crappy awards from youth tournaments and other leagues and magazines, and claim them as Euroleague awards? You should take up a career in politics because you are insane with lies and propaganda.

And you have NEVER in your entire life ever seen a Euroleague game. If you had you would have understood half the shit you posted for Rubio's "Euroleague" accolades didn't even involve the Euroleague.

Welcome to my infinite ignore list and piss off.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-21-2012 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    You go so far and over the top with your ignorant hyperbolic statements and wonder why every single poster on ISH thinks you're a f***ing moron.

So, in the last 10 years, out of all the players to go through the Euroleague, Ricky Rubio is one of the worst? You honestly believe that?
    It's a fact that he was one of the worst rotation players of the last 10 years. YES.

Go look at has stats and STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    It's a fact that he was one of the worst rotation players of the last 10 years. YES.

Go look at has stats and STFU.
    No, it's not a fact. something so subjective can never be declared a fact. Besides, his stats aren't going to tell me if he was so bad, he's one of the worst players to play in Euroleague in the last decade.

Besides, you're argument to try and prove the Euroleague is better than NBA by pointing out Rubio was good as a rookie in the NBA but "sucked" in the Euroleague is ignorant. He was, what, 15 or 16 when he started playing in the Euroleague? For someone that thinks it's superior to the NBA it shouldn't be a surprise he wasn't very good his first few years in the league. I mean imagine a 15-17 year old kid trying to play in the NBA.

Him coming over here and looking better in the NBA (even though I really have no idea if that's true since you're insanely biased and I never saw him play in the Euroleague) has more to do with him being older and more mature. Of course he looked better his rookie season in the NBA at 20-21 years old compared to his first few years in Euroleague at 15-18 years old.

TROLL

Biggest dumb ass I've come across here.

How the hell are you going to list some crappy awards from youth tournaments and other leagues and magazines, and claim them as Euroleague awards? You should take up a career in politics because you are insane with lies and propaganda.

And you have NEVER in your entire life ever seen a Euroleague game. If you had you would have understood half the shit you posted for Rubio's "Euroleague" accolades didn't even involve the Euroleague.

Welcome to my infinite ignore list and piss off.
    Why is there so much anger in all of your posts?

No, it's not a fact. something so subjective can never be declared a fact. Besides, his stats aren't going to tell me if he was so bad, he's one of the worst players to play in Euroleague in the last decade.

Besides, you're argument to try and prove the Euroleague is better than NBA by pointing out Rubio was good as a rookie in the NBA but "sucked" in the Euroleague is ignorant. He was, what, 15 or 16 when he started playing in the Euroleague? For someone that thinks it's superior to the NBA it shouldn't be a surprise he wasn't very good his first few years in the league. I mean imagine a 15-17 year old kid trying to play in the NBA.

Him coming over here and looking better in the NBA (even though I really have no idea if that's true since you're insanely biased and I never saw him play in the Euroleague) has more to do with him being older and more mature. Of course he looked better his rookie season in the NBA at 20-21 years old compared to his first few years in Euroleague at 15-18 years old.

Rubio was 19 20 years old when he played in Euroleague and he sucked. He SUCKED. He was HORRIBLE.

SHUT UP

Why is there so much anger in all of your posts?
    Because people like that gabepizza jackass LIE and LIE and LIE and then get ticked off when they get called on it and act like victims. It's pathetic.

How's Hilton been doing? Not stat wise but actual impact wise?

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    How's Hilton been doing? Not stat wise but actual impact wise?
    He's Sofo's backup.

The same Sofo that you claim could never in a million years make an NBA roster, yet a guy that spent 4 years in the NBA and was a rotation player, is his backup.

It's just more proof of how much bull shit you talk.

As for his "impact", the team's fans are already disappointed with his total inability to guard anyone, and are already hoping the team signs another big man.

With that being said, it's very early in the training of the season, so maybe he just needs time. But so far he appears to be way too bad on defense to meet the standards of a big Euroleague club like PAO.

But unfortunately for PAO, all the other bigs they tried to sign this summer shunned them so far, and Armstrong was the last option basically. Hopefully he will learn to play some defense as the year goes on.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-21-2012 at 03:38 AM.

He's Sofo's backup.

The same Sofo that you claim could never in a million years make an NBA roster, yet a guy that spent 4 years in the NBA and was a rotation player, is his backup.

It's just more proof of how much bull shit you talk.

As for his "impact", the team's fans are already disappointed with his total inability to guard anyone, and are already hoping the team signs another big man.
    Quote me on saying Sofo would never make an NBA roster. Its something I never said. What I said was that Sofo is not 10x Kaman nor Camby, a claim which you have made time and time again.

Armstrong was crap in the summer league as well, so I'm not surprised. Even Nik CanerMedley > him.

Also, how's Craig Smith looked for Apoel? If you know?

Rubio was 19 20 years old when he played in Euroleague and he sucked. He SUCKED. He was HORRIBLE.

SHUT UP
    So what league was he playing in when he was 16-18?

And real mature...telling me to shut-up. I'd love to have a civilized conversation with you, but anytime someone posts something you disagree with, you call them a name and tell them to shut-up. How old are you?

So what league was he playing in when he was 16-18?

And real mature...telling me to shut-up. I'd love to have a civilized conversation with you, but anytime someone posts something you disagree with, you call them a name and tell them to shut-up. How old are you?

He was 19 and 20 years old playing in Barcelona in Euroleague and he was TERRIBLE. PERIOD.

Quote me on saying Sofo would never make an NBA roster. Its something I never said. What I said was that Sofo is not 10x Kaman nor Camby, a claim which you have made time and time again.

Armstrong was crap in the summer league as well, so I'm not surprised. Even Nik CanerMedley > him.

Also, how's Craig Smith looked for Apoel? If you know?
    You are a liar. Back to ignore.

And Smith does not play in Cyprus, he plays in Israel.

STFU a-hole.

He was 19 and 20 years old playing in Barcelona in Euroleague and he was TERRIBLE. PERIOD.
    How am I being an "a-hole"? Good lord man, grow-up.

And terrible? Of course I can't prove you wrong because I never saw him play before he got to the NBA, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say he wasn't nearly as "terrible" as you claim.

You are a god damn idiot. Back to ignore.
    Sweet.

Why do you lack the ability to have a civilized conversation? Is it how small Arkansas is?

Sweet.

Why do you lack the ability to have a civilized conversation? Is it how small Arkansas is?
    Hey, I'm from Arkansas ad I'm attempting to have a civilized conversation with him. Apparently it's impossible to do so. I'm guessing he'll call us both names, tell us to shut-up, and probably tell us he's putting us on his ignore list in his next post.