Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 04-12-2010, 08:57 AM   #16
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Is anyone really that excited even if the Bulls make the playoffs?

But what exactly was Salmons doing for us this year? Nothing but bricking shots.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 11:12 AM   #17
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Anyone who says anything bad about us trading Salmons away, has not seen many, if any Bulls games when John was on the team this year. Or they aren't even a Bulls fan. Same with Tyrus. The trades were wake-up calls for the both of them, and thats why John "woke up".
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 12:09 PM   #18
bullz_rule21
Decent playground baller

bullz_rule21 has an OK reputation so far

I want the Bulls to make the playoffs, to get some more playoffs experience especially for our rookies Taj and JJ. Give them some more time to develop and see what the NBA playoffs are all about. Let Rose and Noah continue to build on their playoff experience as well.

Also because the Bucks can swap 1st round draft picks I want to see the Bulls in the playoffs so It's not as big of a swap. I believe our pick is top 10 protected but I don't remember the full details.

Also I want to Bulls to make the playoffs to show how hard they worked despite all the injuries that this team came together and fought it out to make it. It will show to free agents that this team is going to fight hard regardless of who they have playing.
bullz_rule21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #19
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullz_rule21
I want the Bulls to make the playoffs, to get some more playoffs experience especially for our rookies Taj and JJ. Give them some more time to develop and see what the NBA playoffs are all about. Let Rose and Noah continue to build on their playoff experience as well.

Also because the Bucks can swap 1st round draft picks I want to see the Bulls in the playoffs so It's not as big of a swap. I believe our pick is top 10 protected but I don't remember the full details.

Also I want to Bulls to make the playoffs to show how hard they worked despite all the injuries that this team came together and fought it out to make it. It will show to free agents that this team is going to fight hard regardless of who they have playing.

Good post. Very well said. That's pretty much exactly what I was going to say. Am I excited for the Bulls to make the playoffs? Of course I am. That's every teams goal. That will mean it was a successful season any which way you look at it. Yes, we could have done better, but with all the injuries and other deficiencies that this team has making the playoffs is a pretty good accomplishment. And these upcoming free agents do care about winning. They will look at our Bulls as an up and coming team that is a playoff team even though they have huge holes that they need to be filled in their lineup. Imagine what our team would be like with a star PF and a good shooter at the SG position. Just imagine. And these free agents know what this team will look like if they add themselves to the current team. We have to make ourselves as appealing as possible. Any which way we can. And making the playoffs is definately appealing. Throw in having Derrick Rose and Joakim Noah and even more so. Now we just have to wait and see what free agents choosto add themselves to this great team and be our missing pieces. We are 2 pieces away from contention.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 04:47 PM   #20
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
Anyone who says anything bad about us trading Salmons away, has not seen many, if any Bulls games when John was on the team this year. Or they aren't even a Bulls fan. Same with Tyrus. The trades were wake-up calls for the both of them, and thats why John "woke up".

It should have been completely unsurprising that Fish started shooting well once traded.

Few things can change a players outlook and subsequent performance better than a change of scenery.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:56 PM   #21
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

He had to go, because for one, he wasn't getting it done on the offensive or defensive end. Two, he could've opted in for next season, thus tying up money the Bulls would otherwise have used for a free agent this summer.

Tyrus just wasn't getting it and wanted to be te man on the team, so his bone-headed ass had to go to.

Them being gone is all about cap space, and we are still in the hunt for the last spot, toronto loses tonight and the Bulls win (it could happen) Tuesday and the 8th spot is clinched, and that idiot that was saying the Rose hasn't led the Bulls to the playoffs without Ben Gordon despite the season not being over can look like a complete moron.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: