Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Its getting out of control..

Quote Originally Posted by sundizz
    I could see a healthy 4-6 seeded Grizz giving Miami or Indiana a serious challenge.
    ...slight edge to Memphis.
    Are you from the greater Memphis area ? What was the highest level of education you've completed ?

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Haters already have their excuses lined up. Pathetic.

Last 10 years, the championship has split evenly between the conferences, so regardless of how deep the West is, they're not producing more champions and you can use the "tired" excuse all you want but it changes nothing.
    Are you kidding? If the Spurs were in the East, they could literally rest their starters for significant minutes and give them more steam come the Conference Finals and Finals. That would make a huge difference...especially considering how close this last one was and how gassed Duncan and Parker were because of all their overtime playoff games with Golden State and Memphis and their heavy minutes. Add to that the fact that if they were in the East they would have probably had home court advantage because of the terrible competition they would have been able to play all season like the Heat do. And if you don't think Manu and Green get those foul calls in San Antonio in OT in Game 6, you're crazy. It makes a huge difference and you truly have to look no farther than last season to see that.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMontana
    Two teams above .500 in the East.

two teams below .500 in the West.

I like it. As long as my Heat can cruise through the regular season and first two playoff rounds the current format is fine with me. I want LeBron to be fresh for the ECF and Finals
    I guess Cleveland was "My Cavs" pre 2010 right?

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Right now the East is 17-44 (0.279) against the West. It's a joke.