Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Bosh says CB4 is NEVER coming back!

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    You sound real ignorant now.
    Maybe I exaggerated a little, but Spo is mad overrated as a coach. He rarely if ever makes in game adjustments. I lost count of how many times the Heat blew a lead this year due to playing predictable isolation basketball in the 4th quarter. I real coach would at least try to run some plays down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    It would be the perfect storm if Miami won next season with Bosh as Finals MVP

this place would literally implode
    Legacy destroyed. Worse then Wilts one ring and finals stats drop or magic getting aids.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

It's the opposite actually. Marc sacrifices a couple rebounds a game to make sure the team:

- Has a good defensive possession
    - Gives Z-Bo the best chance to get the offensive board.

Rebounding has become a bit more complicated, the best rule of thumb in my opinion, on a defensive possession, is to assess where a guy is supposed to be. If a wing is averaging 8-10 a game, I begin to question their priorities.

Durant is actually the best example. He can go for 16 rebounds, almost all defensive, none of which, realistically, he had to get. He could have boxed his man, on many he could have leaked, and the Thunder would have a better offensive balance. Instead, he grabs a board, they walk it up, no real impact. Also, very likely he gave a guy a open look to stand close to the rim.

Lebron I have less of a problem with, I understand why they want him to get boards. Problem is, he doesn't push it as much as he used to. That was when him getting boards was ideal. Now it's just mainly stealing, then people complain about how much Bosh gets. Guess what, none boxes out for Bosh. And on offense, well he shoots threes.