Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2018, 08:42 PM   #46
moongaze
Mate in two
 
moongaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: OHIO
Posts: 2,408
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
But they do without Curry which contradicts what you said

I literally hope Curry tears his ACL just to see Durant win without him. Some of you guys need the truth spoon fed to you, its sad

What in the hell are you talking about?
moongaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:43 PM   #47
HenryGarfunkle
Banned
 
HenryGarfunkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,297
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

You what guys, let's put Giannis over LeBron too

It's a new era, times have changed.


1. Giannis
2. Davis
3. Harden
4. Derozan
5. Westbrook


Is what it is
HenryGarfunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:43 PM   #48
imdaman99
Knicks all da way
 
imdaman99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 23,557
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
Russ is playing with PG and Melo and fighting for a low to mid-seed in the West. Giannis struggling to make the playoffs in the East.

Neither have any kind of argument whatsover over Harden and KD right now (who own the 2 best records in the league).
What makes you think PG and Melo are good fits for anyone, much less Westbrook

If you bring CP3 to the Thunder instead of those 2, Russ slides into SG and CP3 runs the team when Russ goes to the bench... does OKC go 65-17?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:44 PM   #49
LoneyROY7
Clutch City
 
LoneyROY7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,462
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
What makes you think PG and Melo are good fits for anyone, much less Westbrook

If you bring CP3 to the Thunder instead of those 2, Russ slides into SG and CP3 runs the team when Russ goes to the bench... does OKC go 65-17?

So Harden got 55 wins without CP last year. Is Russ gonna get that this year?

And PG is one of the best 2-way wings in basketball...he's a great fit for any superstar.
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:45 PM   #50
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash
 
ArbitraryWater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: I walk a higher path, son
Posts: 34,039
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
Russ is playing with PG and Melo and fighting for a low to mid-seed in the West. Giannis struggling to make the playoffs in the East.

Neither have any kind of argument whatsover over Harden and KD right now (who own the 2 best records in the league).

KD is a second fiddle. He has an amazing supporting cast yet his record w/o Curry is not encouraging.

I like Harden but stoop. The Rockets were literally better w/o Harden last post-season, at the very least showed they could hold their own with him off the floor. Just like when they came back against the Clippers in '15 w/o Harden.

Harden has drawn 30-point beatdowns against the Curry-less Warriors (2016) and Leonard-less Spurs (2017).

Russ and Giannis don't have this support.
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:45 PM   #51
LAmbruh
My city. His kingdom.
 
LAmbruh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6,206
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
You what guys, let's put Giannis over LeBron too

It's a new era, times have changed.


1. Giannis
2. Davis
3. Harden
4. Derozan
5. Westbrook


Is what it is
LAmbruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:46 PM   #52
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker
 
egokiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 8,451
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell
I'm not sure... I think KD is probably the second best. But yeah, Curry is the best. As painful as it is to admit, Harden is 3.

LeBron is 4... can't justify anything more than that at this point... he's getting old. It is what it is.

Not even 12 posts in and you somehow manage to get Lebron into a thread that is about 2 guys playing on the same team, KD and Curry.

I swear, you can't go 5 minutes without posting about lebron on this message board.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:47 PM   #53
LoneyROY7
Clutch City
 
LoneyROY7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,462
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
KD is a second fiddle. He has an amazing supporting cast yet his record w/o Curry is not encouraging.

I like Harden but stoop. The Rockets were literally better w/o Harden last post-season, at the very least showed they could hold their own with him off the floor. Just like when they came back against the Clippers in '15 w/o Harden.

Harden has drawn 30-point beatdowns against the Curry-less Warriors (2016) and Leonard-less Spurs (2017).

Russ and Giannis don't have this support.

Russ had a core of Oladipo, Adams, Sabonis, and Roberson last year and was knocked out in the 1st round.

He has PG and Melo this year and they are struggling.

Any more arguments?
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:47 PM   #54
imdaman99
Knicks all da way
 
imdaman99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 23,557
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
So Harden got 55 wins without CP last year. Is Russ gonna get that this year?

And PG is one of the best 2-way wings in basketball...he's a great fit for any superstar.
Westbrook had the highest VORP in the history of the NBA for a season last year. Russ could have had 60 wins last year if he had an NBA point guard backing him up

This year he's had 2 new pieces that don't fit in smoothly to deal with. A lot of the blame is on him, but not all of it.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:49 PM   #55
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash
 
ArbitraryWater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: I walk a higher path, son
Posts: 34,039
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
Russ had a core of Oladipo, Adams, Sabonis, and Roberson last year and was knocked out in the 1st round.

He has PG and Melo this year and they are struggling.

Any more arguments?

That core was an insane -60 points per 100 possessions without Westbrook on the floor.

Literally the worst supporting cast of any star in the playoffs ever.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about here. But keep typing names like it validates his help.
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:49 PM   #56
moongaze
Mate in two
 
moongaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: OHIO
Posts: 2,408
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold this L
Can you see the future? Cavs won by a 3 pointer in a 7 game series where Curry played injured, Bogs got injured, Iggy got injured and Dray got suspended. After the finals was over, Warriors were seen as favorites by the bookies for last year and the Cavs defense was much worse in 2017.

.

It's not about them winning by a 3 pointer in a 7 game series its the fact that they won 4 out of the last 5 games in that series. 3 wins by double figures. They had their number and weren't mentally shook like they were coming into the series, having lost 5 straight to them. Curry injured yet he averaged a lot of minutes and had similar scoring stats /percentages the next season? Bogut was a net negative for the series. How was losing him detrimental? Dray got suspended one game. The next game he played the Cavs won by one less point than they did the game he didn't play.iggy got "hurt" the same game that Kyrie, a more important player got hurt.

Cavs win three straight years with healthy Kyrie and love and no KD. You know this. Curry was shook of lebron end of that series.
moongaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:49 PM   #57
paksat
Local High School Star
 
paksat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,405
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

all these peeps saying curry is better than durant

come crunch time it ain't curry burying 3's in lebrons face
paksat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:50 PM   #58
LoneyROY7
Clutch City
 
LoneyROY7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,462
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Westbrook had the highest VORP in the history of the NBA for a season last year. Russ could have had 60 wins last year if he had an NBA point guard backing him up

This year he's had 2 new pieces that don't fit in smoothly to deal with. A lot of the blame is on him, but not all of it.

I like Russ, but if y'all want to continue disrespecting Harden I have to drop facts.
LoneyROY7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:51 PM   #59
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash
 
ArbitraryWater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: I walk a higher path, son
Posts: 34,039
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Quote:
Originally Posted by paksat
all these peeps saying curry is better than durant

come crunch time it ain't curry burying 3's in lebrons face

pretty sure it was Curry who closed out SAS in game 1 while KD shat himself.

Pretty sure it was Curry who closed out Durant himself in game 6.
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 08:51 PM   #60
fourkicks44
Long Live The Process
 
fourkicks44's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Hinkie's Apple Orchard
Posts: 4,007
Default Re: If you're still saying KD > Curry, you're ignorant

Insidehoops..... where defense doesn't matter.
fourkicks44 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:22 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy