Default Rank these characters in order from most awesome to least awesome

1. Freddy Krueger
    2. Jason Voorhees
    3. Leatherface
    4. Pinhead
    5. Chucky
    6. Michael Myers

(this is my order)

I never could get into the Halloween movies like I did those others.

Freddy and Jason are close, both had movies strong movies early on that led to really bad movies, The fact that NoES part 1 > any F13 movie does it for me I think. F13 Part 3 is pretty strong though.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is horror at it's finest though. The remake of that movie is also great, which is very rare for remakes.

Chucky vs. Pinhead is close for me too, real horror vs. comedy horror. I am feeling like Pinhead > right now even though the original Child's Play has a place in my heart.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Rank these characters in order from most awesome to least awesome

I'm just going to list by favorites rather than trying to define "Awesome."

1. Chucky
    2. Freddy Krueger
    3. Michael Myers
    4. Jason Voorhees
    5. Pinhead
    6. Leatherface

Dunking on everybody in the park

1 - Pinhead
    2 to 6 - The others

Serious playground baller Chris99's Avatar

Chucky
    Freddy
    Leatherface
    Jason
    Michael
    Pinhead

The original idea of a Michael Myers far more interesting and scary than dumb boring brute Jason Vorhees.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    1. Freddy Krueger
    2. Jason Voorhees
    3. Leatherface
    4. Pinhead
    5. Chucky
    6. Michael Myers

(this is my order)

I never could get into the Halloween movies like I did those others.

Freddy and Jason are close, both had movies strong movies early on that led to really bad movies, The fact that NoES part 1 > any F13 movie does it for me I think. F13 Part 3 is pretty strong though.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is horror at it's finest though. The remake of that movie is also great, which is very rare for remakes.

Chucky vs. Pinhead is close for me too, real horror vs. comedy horror. I am feeling like Pinhead > right now even though the original Child's Play has a place in my heart.

pinhead.
    .the rest

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    The original idea of a Michael Myers far more interesting and scary than dumb boring brute Jason Vorhees.
    You mean the idea of an actual real human being out to stab you is more scary than a fictional undead super-zombie who only kills teens who do drugs and engage in premarital sex?

I can see that. The movies weren't that great though IMO, they just didn't hit me like the others for whatever reason.

Move guy, but haven't seen one of those movies... Horror, eh

Love Live Life

1. Freddy Krueger
    2. Chucky
    3. Leatherface
    4. Clown from "It"
    5. Pinhead
    6. Jason
    7. Myers

Jason and Myers were pretty lame to me.

5-time NBA All-Star

Pinhead and Freddy are stratospheres above Mike who is in turn tropospheres above the rest.

One quick look at their best dialogue and you can feel that raw Unholy power the former holds and the fantastic comedic appeal and creativity of the latter.

It's like Sephiroth and Kefka.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    You mean the idea of an actual real human being out to stab you is more scary than a fictional undead super-zombie who only kills teens who do drugs and engage in premarital sex?

I can see that. The movies weren't that great though IMO, they just didn't hit me like the others for whatever reason.
    The idea that a good looking little kid from a seemingly routine nuclear family can just snap one night, kill his sister and her boyfriend and then be committed and devolve into basically a walking shell of indifferent, passionless evil in human form a.k.a. The Shape. Creepy concept.

I think the Van-Helsing/Dracula kind of dynamic between Dr. Samuel Loomis and tracking Michael Myers make those stories stronger and more nuanced than what the F13 movies offer or even some of the other franchises

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    pinhead.
    .the rest
    Cheers.

NBA Superstar

1. Leslie Vernon

If you don't know, now you know, n****

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady

If you don't know, now you know, n****