Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default In 1971, Muslims murdered 2.4 million Hindus and raped 200,000 Hindu women

PoS: One thing that has struck me is just the extent of the attacks on Hindus, Buddhists, Yezidis, Zoroastrians, Kalash. Yet we don’t hear anything about this. You mentioned the war of 71; 2.4 million dead, 200,000 Hindu women raped, but we don’t hear anything about that in the West.

RB: No you don’t, because there’s a systematic effort by Muslims and petrodollars to cover it up. The reason you don’t hear about it is because they make tremendous effort to silence it.

PoS: In all fairness, some Middle Eastern newspapers that probably cater mostly to Muslims have covered some of it, but you don’t seem to find it in the West, which is even more incredible. Why do you think Western journalists won’t cover something like that? The West always portrays itself as caring about minorities and being the people that always stand up to stop genocide, and that are always campaigning against violence against minorities. But nothing.

RB: This may offend you a little bit.

PoS: It won’t [laughs].

RB: It probably will [laughs]. But, it’s because the West have been hypocrites.

PoS: Yeah.

RB: If you look at Britain, for example, when they went to India they did not stop genocide or massacres, they expedited them. They actually supported the Muslims against the Hindus, helped them to perpetrate massacres. In terms of the establishment of the state of Pakistan, if you read people like William Dalrymple, a British historian, it becomes quite clear that the British encouraged the creation of Pakistan in order to divide the [anti-colonial] independence movement. [*Dalrymple’s theories are inaccurate and merely theories. The Britain discouraged against the partition of India, but the decision was created by Indian-Muslim voters themselves spearheaded by Muhammad Ali Jinna]

PoS: Why is it when it comes to Islam, we don’t stick for minorities? We don’t stick up for women’s rights? We don’t stick up for gay rights? All the things that we would stand up for at any other time.

RB: It’s a combination of different things. Political correctness is part of it, but it’s not the whole explanation. It’s more a simple combination of fear and bribery. In many cases it’s just the money and influence pouring in from the Middle East demanding that no negative aspects of Islam be spoken about. It’s the carrot and the stick, the carrot being the money being the money flowing in from petrodollars, and the stick being [the fear of] rioting and beheading over a cartoon or any slight to Islam.

PoS: In 2008, there was the Mumbai attacks. A couple of things about that were striking. One thing was the way the Western media covered it. If memory serves me correctly – and I think it does – it was implied that the attacks in Mumbai were against essentially Western targets, such as the Taj Mahal Hotel. Do you think they were going after Western targets or do you think there was another incentive?

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...0-hindu-women/

Default Re: In 1971, Muslims murdered 2.4 million Hindus and raped 200,000 Hindu women

Biased, garbage website and posting a 2 year old article on stats from 35 years ago. How bored are you?

Let's talk about the Crusades too while we're at it. Breaking news.

Default Re: In 1971, Muslims murdered 2.4 million Hindus and raped 200,000 Hindu women

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Biased, garbage website and posting a 2 year old article on stats from 35 years ago. How bored are you?

Let's talk about the Crusades too while we're at it. Breaking news
    Talking about something from 1971 (45 years btw, well within living memory) is the same as brining up the Crusades now (actually something Obama has done for no apparent reason)?

Banned

Muslims murdered 2.4 million Hindus and raped 200,000 Hindu women

What exactly is "biased" and "wrong" about these facts?

Please educate me, bro.

Censoring and attempting to change history in order to suit a narrative is always wrong.

The Turks are trying to do the same with the Armenian genocide. Anti-semites are trying to do the same with the Holocaust. I am hopeful that you are not attempting to censor and change the history of the 1971 Hindu genocide committed by Indian Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    RB: If you look at Britain, for example, when they went to India they did not stop genocide or massacres, they expedited them. They actually supported the Muslims against the Hindus, helped them to perpetrate massacres. In terms of the establishment of the state of Pakistan, if you read people like William Dalrymple, a British historian, it becomes quite clear that the British encouraged the creation of Pakistan in order to divide the [anti-colonial] independence movement. [*Dalrymple’s theories are inaccurate and merely theories. The Britain discouraged against the partition of India, but the decision was created by Indian-Muslim voters themselves spearheaded by Muhammad Ali Jinna]
    William Dalrymple? That dude is a regressive to a level you wouldn't even believe. I wouldn't take a single word he says remotely serious.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    William Dalrymple? That dude is a regressive to a level you wouldn't even believe. I wouldn't take a single word he says remotely serious.
    Things said in the interview can certainly be construed as biased and subjective.

This does not change the fact that in 1971, Muslims murdered 2.4 million Hindus and raped 200,000 Hindu women in India.

Is the 2003 Mumbai bombing recent enough for you? 2005 New Delhi attack? 2006 Varanasi? Another 2006 attack in Delhi? 2008 Mumbai?

There is a cowardly piece of shit scum terrorist attack killing innocent Hindu civilians MULTIPLE TIMES A YEAR... Anyone can guess who the perpetrators are?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus

Is the 2003 Mumbai bombing recent enough for you? 2005 New Delhi attack? 2006 Varanasi? Another 2006 attack in Delhi? 2008 Mumbai?

There is a cowardly piece of shit scum terrorist attack killing innocent Hindu civilians MULTIPLE TIMES A YEAR... Anyone can guess who the perpetrators are?
    In imdaman99's mind, Hindu's are not real people and don't count. The mass murder and rape of Hindus is not worth remembering in his mind.

I believe he also feels the same about the murder of Coptic Christians, Jains, Buddhists and Sikhs. It happened long ago. That means it's not worth remembering, in the mind of imdaman99.

History is racist and Islamophobic.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 05-12-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus

I'm sorry, I don't associate with terrorists. So I have no insight on their actions. All I know is they are sad fks that I do not understand their hatred for everyone that isn't Muslim. I have no problem with Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jews. I am not of those that believe Jihad is going on, only a personal Jihad I have with my own demons.

I did not mean to trivialize the history lesson we were being provided by Nick Young.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    There is far worse being said about gays and women on this website from the usual suspects than I have ever heard out of a Muslims mouth

Banned

I did not mean to trivialize the history lesson we were being provided by Nick Young.
    Then stop trivializing history.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Then stop trivializing history.
    I did not mean to trivialize history, only your bullshit 1-sided biased gimmick

Try and get a life.

Banned

Remember those Muslims have no affiliation with ISIS.

For example, more Muslims (non-ISIS affiliation) have killed more Americans than ISIS.

Let that sink in with what we are dealing with here.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

People are trying to rewrite history just like the myth of al-Andalus. People say that the muslims were so kind and it was a peaceful multicultural haven. But in fact the muslims were typically disgusting and treated the Christians and Jews like garbage. As usual muslims are intolerant rats. People like to bring up the Crusades when there are active muslim atrocities happening around the world. So bringing something up something that happened not even half a century ago is perfectly fine.