Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Let s be real: Jordan s bulls were way more stacked than Lebron s Miami

Bulls:
    Great Coach
    Good defensive big man
    Rebounding
    Great shooters
    Stars
    Excellent 6th man
    55 wins without their star

Heat:
    mediocre pgs
    no rebounding
    bad post defender
    Lewis/Battier/Haslem starting

Lebron has to cover so many flaws of that team, it s unbelievable.
    Last edited by livinglegend; 06-04-2014 at 01:26 AM.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Default Re: Let s be real: Jordan s bulls were way more stacked than Lebron s Miami

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    Bulls:
    Great Coach
    Good defensive big man
    Rebounding
    Great shooters
    Stars
    Excellent 5th man

Heat:
    mediocre pgs
    no rebounding
    bad post defender

You fcking imbecile. All that shit you say with the Bulls can easily be applied to the Heat.

Great coach - Spoelstra has 2 rings
    Good defensive big man - Chris Anderson
    Great shooters - Chalmers, Lewis, Jones, Allen (yeah the dude who saved brans career)
    Stars - Lebron, Wade, Bosh
    5th/6th man (wtf?) - Ray Allen

See I can say whatever the fck I want to fit my agenda as well, I suggest you stick to making bets you can't honour, a coward just like the supposed 'leader' of your team who ran away from his hometown and a real challenge for the easy path.

Default Re: Let s be real: Jordan s bulls were way more stacked than Lebron s Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    You fcking imbecile. All that shit you say with the Bulls can easily be applied to the Heat.

Great shooters - Chalmers, Lewis, Jones, Allen (yeah the dude who saved brans career)

See I can say whatever the fck I want to fit my agenda as well, I suggest you stick to making bets you can't honour, a coward just like the supposed 'leader' of your team who ran away from his hometown and a real challenge for the easy path.

Spobot is not a great coach. He s certainly not on Phil s level.
    Chris Anderson is an energy player off the bench. He is not great defensively. He s nowhere near Rodman ( the best rebounder of all-time and one of the most versatile defenders of all-time).
    Lewis and Chalmers are not good shooters. Jones doesnt even play.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Dude just sits on the coach's seat pacing back and forth probably wondering what he should get for dinner and when he looks confused on the court I always just assume he's gotta take a sheitt.

(yeah the dude who saved brans career)

Did this nicca just compare:

Phil Jackson to Spoelstra
    Dennis Rodman to Chris Anderson
    Toni Kukoc 6th man winner to old man Ray?

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Bulls:
    Great Coach
    Good defensive big man
    Rebounding
    Great shooters
    Stars
    Excellent 6th man

Heat:
    mediocre pgs
    no rebounding
    bad post defender

So is that why he's losing hair left and right? Covers up the flaws with his hairline?

Decent playground baller iBandwagon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    Did this nicca just compare:

Phil Jackson to Spoelstra
    Dennis Rodman to Chris Anderson
    Toni Kukoc 6th man winner to old man Ray?

Ray Allen and Kukoc are different types of players, but Ray and Kukoc are pretty comparable.

The problem is that the OP is downplaying the important of a stretch, many time all-star in Chris Bosh, and a sidekick star player that was able to win a championship without the team's current star.

The Heat have all the same things listed except for a good rebounding team (which by itself is partially LeBron's responsibility since he plays a good amount of PF) and a good coach.

Great Coach - Heat don't have
    Good defensive big man - Heat do have (Bosh is a very versatile defensive player with some clutch blocks last year)
    Rebounding - Heat don't have (But LeBron plays a bunch of PF, so this is also partially his fault directly)
    Great shooters - Heat do have
    Stars - Heat do have
    Excellent 6th man - Heat do have
    55 wins without their star - We don't know, but the sidekick does have a championship as the leading man, something Pippen never did with plenty of opportunity

Banned

I agree that the bulls were a better team (at least the starting 5)-- they complemented each other MUCH better than the heat IMO. The heat has more first option players but their play overlaps a bit.

And the heat were stacked 'relative' to the rest of the league, and particularly in '11.

There are 2 Jordan 3peat teams. It seems like you're referring mainly to second threepeat. What about the 91-93 bulls? Were they stacked compared to the other top tier teams( suns, blazers,sonics,knicks,cavs) during their first run?

Bulls:
    Great Coach
    Good defensive big man
    Rebounding
    Great shooters
    Stars
    Excellent 6th man

Heat:
    mediocre pgs
    no rebounding
    bad post defender

not compared to the comp.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
    There are 2 Jordan 3peat teams. It seems like you're referring mainly to second threepeat. What about the 91-93 bulls? Were they stacked compared to the other top tier teams( suns, blazers,sonics,knicks,cavs) during their first run?
    this.

put it into context if you want a discussion, op. and don't start with the tired & silly 'weak era', 'blazers were shit', 'danny aingie guarding jordan' arguments.

Banned

i have to agree with OP here.
    LeBron threepeating would easily be the biggest accomplishment in Basketball history

The Spoelstra-Jackson argument is quite weak. The 1994 Phil Jackson isn't the same Phil Jackson that ended up with 11 rings, just like the 1999 version of Popvich is much less experienced and tough as the current version. If anything, the comparison is quite apt, both being promoted to head coach to coach a superstar without previous HC exerpience.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    i have to agree with OP here.
    that's no surprise. you either are the op, or are just trying to get a circle jerk going.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    that's no surprise. you either are the op, or are just trying to get a circle jerk going.