Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is now officially a top 10 player of all time!

at these Laker Fans calling anybody who doesn't suck Kobe's dick a "hater".

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24
    You got that right...and Kobe will become a top 5 player of all time if he wins another ring and finals mvp next year.
    OMFG! I am going to do with laughter!!!

Last edited by JustinJDW; 06-15-2009 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Charles

Don`t Show me MVPs, Don`t Show Me Championships, Don`t Show Me Polls, Don`t Show me Hype Opinions

Show Me Statistical Impact on why he is a Top 10

Show it...

What? Stupid Put together win share, +/-/*/%/#/@/! type stats? That has Steve Kerr at the top of list? Per 36min * substitution pattern divided 2 Foul shots????.....Get your Impact Fraud Stats the F*ck out of here....You=Exposed for making Stupid remixed stats>>Over Winning....

[COLOR="Magenta"]Go To Your Little Stat Riddle World And[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]S[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]U[/COLOR][COLOR="Lime"]C[/COLOR][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]K[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]I[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]T[/COLOR]

World Champion WOOOO~!

Does this crap really matter? I'm just happy we won.

Kobe is awesome, though!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW
    Yeah, how does that effect my point?

What I am saying is that Kobe got to play with the Greatest Center in 20 years. People wondered if he can win without Shaq, and it took him 7 years to do it.

That's only Ring #1 as a Leader. Why do we dismiss guys like Pippen and Worthy, who have just as many Rings as Kobe? Because they are not Leaders. Kobe finally has one as a Leader. That does not make you Top 10.
    You dick head, Kobe NEVER had a team around him to win a title. As soon as Pau was traded to LA, Kobe LED his team to 2 final appearances. Including one title. It took Shaquille 8-9 years to win a title.

See douche bag, you make no sense.

Made that high school varsity squad

Every single person on ESPN has put Kobe right there in the pantheon of the greatest players ever. They stopped short of saying he was better than Jordan (which I agree with). He is definately top ten ever and nothing the haters say can really change that in the end. Their opinions are not worth the same as the analysts and former players and present players that are all giving Kobe Bryant the credit he deserves!

I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime
    I disagree.
    Oh my god the Kobe hater disagrees, what a ****ing shocker that is.

[QUOTE=magi

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Mor'Fiyah
    Every single person on ESPN has put Kobe right there in the pantheon of the greatest players ever. They stopped short of saying he was better than Jordan (which I agree with). He is definately top ten ever and nothing the haters say can really change that in the end. Their opinions are not worth the same as the analysts and former players and present players that are all giving Kobe Bryant the credit he deserves!

ARE THESE THE SAME ANALYSTS THAT HAD WADE AS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME AFTER THE HEAT TITLE? The truth is Kobe can only be rated when his career is over.... One thing I am sure of is he won't get anything better than 5.. Too many screwups in his legacy for that... And I do not mean the bs rape charges...

Kobe to the haters: F*ck off.

That's 4 rings right there. Kobe is now officially a top 10 player and will become top 5 if he wins another ring (or two) and the finals mvp next year. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mor'Fiyah
    Analysts are not that great, they can be the biggest homers. And there is a reason why most players can't be coaches. Kobe is definitely top 10 though imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Allstar24

Kobe to the haters: F*ck off.

That's 4 rings right there. Kobe is now officially a top 10 player and will become top 5 if he wins another ring (or two) and the finals mvp next year. Deal with it.
    If he wins another two he will still be behind Duncan, Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Bird and MJ. Maybe between 5-7 but nothing more unless he makes some amazing run.

I disagree.
    S? Magic, Wilbon, West, Barry, Scott, just about every creditable person in basketball disagrees with you.

I disagree.
    Didn't you read the Forum Rules? You are not allowed to disagree. You must such Kobe's dick to the highest extent, and if you don't, you will automatically be labeled a Kobe Hater and will be flamed and bashed until you finally agree to suck Kobe's dick to the highest extent! You have to agree! You must suck Kobe's dick!

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr
    Analysts are not that great, they can be the biggest homers. And there is a reason why most players can't be coaches. Kobe is definitely top 10 though imo.
    But forum posters have all the answers right?! LOL ... based on what criteria? I think its fair to say that Magic Johnson knows a little more than you guys ever will.