Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Teams are sick of the Warriors antics

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    Clippersfan86, don't you believe that most of the warriors players are respectful of others? This is far different that the baron davis, stephen jackson, and al harrington days when they did all kinds of shit.
    I think the main guys for the most part are pretty respectful most of the time. It's your coach and as these guys are saying.. your young bench platoon that are classless douchebags who regularly try to start fights, commit dirty fouls out of the blue and carry the same poor sport mentality of your coach. When it's the Warriors celebrating or hitting 15+ threes it's okay. If anybody else does these things though Mark Jackson complains to the media or commits dirty fouls.

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Funny thing is this wasn't present when Bulls destroyed them. Noah/Gibson would murk whoever tried anything.

Seems like they act this way vs soft Western teams, but when tough East teams come over they are quiet like mice.
    How do you know this it wasnt present when we lost to the bulls?I'm willing to bet that there was trash talking going around during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    How do you know this it wasnt present when we lost to the bulls?I'm willing to bet that there was trash talking going around during the game.
    Let me just ask you a question with all respect and you give me the same class. Do you feel your team gets a bit ahead of themselves with the kind of stuff I'm talking about? Are they a humble group who acts like they've been here before? Or do you think they are letting it go to their head a bit?

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Another great thread brought to you by Clippersfan86

Also i think the guy that is trash talking and playing dirty is Draymond Green.Hes a old school player and doesnt back down from anyone.

He was trash talking Lebron at miami and i still remember lebron got a and 1 on him and yelled back, draymond immediately got in his face.

Also no one should have a problem with the bench antics pretty much every team does it its just that we have a really enthusiastic young team especially Kent Bazemore.

The only ones I see crying to the media are these pu$$y as Thunder players. Reggie is a scrub, and Kevin should just be grateful he's finally on a team where he can be himself; a one dimensional chucker.

Also i think the guy that is trash talking and playing dirty is Draymond Green.Hes a old school player and doesnt back down from anyone.

He was trash talking Lebron at miami and i still remember lebron got a and 1 on him and yelled back, draymond immediately got in his face.

Also no one should have a problem with the bench antics pretty much every team does it its just that we have a really enthusiastic young team especially Kent Bazemore.
    Bazemore and Green are the leaders of this on the court but Mark Jackson has the maturity of a teenager and seems to encourage bush league stuff from his players. I'm all for them being a rough and tumble team ONLY if they don't go to the media and complain about shit like they have. Like bitching about Houston running up the score or bitching about the Clippers... or bitching about the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I think the main guys for the most part are pretty respectful most of the time. It's your coach and as these guys are saying.. your young bench platoon that are classless douchebags who regularly try to start fights, commit dirty fouls out of the blue and carry the same poor sport mentality of your coach. When it's the Warriors celebrating or hitting 15+ threes it's okay. If anybody else does these things though Mark Jackson complains to the media or commits dirty fouls.

We you Clippers with Paul have been a very good team and a team that other teams love to beat. So when Blake air balled, Bazemore just got very emotional. And the fans were going wild too. So they were just having a lot of fun, but were not trying to intentionally mock Griffin.

As far as Houston, that was extremely painful and you should give us a break for wanting to end whatever they were trying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    The only ones I see crying to the media are these pu$$y as Thunder players. Reggie is a scrub, and Kevin should just be grateful he's finally on a team where he can be himself; a one dimensional chucker.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Another great thread brought to you by Clippersfan86

Another thread where Brandon saw Clippersfan86 under the made section and once again couldn't resist going in and trying to deepthroat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Let me just ask you a question with all respect and you give me the same class. Do you feel your team gets a bit ahead of themselves with the kind of stuff I'm talking about? Are they a humble group who acts like they've been here before? Or do you think they are letting it go to their head a bit?
    They are a young team that have never experienced this before so ofcourse they are going to jump up and down after every 3.I dont think its meant to show the opposing team up (except when Blake hit the side of the back board ) they do it because they are young and and having a shit load of fun.

In the coming years as they mature and and get better they will calm down a bit.

They are a young team that have never experienced this before so ofcourse they are going to jump up and down after every 3.I dont think its meant to show the opposing team up (except when Blake hit the side of the back board ) they do it because they are young and and having a shit load of fun.

In the coming years as they mature and and get better they will calm down a bit.
    So you think it's genuine excitement and these complainers are overreacting? I'm sincerely wondering if trying to start scuffles and getting in people's faces are expressions of excitement for teammates etc.

Clippersfan86 the young warriors are just trying to have fun. They are having a lot of fun actually. But the bad thing about that is that when they lose, they get extra extra emotional. So it's a double edged sword kinda thing.

I find it hilarious that a Clipper fan is talking about another team's "antics" when they have players that do shit like this on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by mjokc
    I find it hilarious that a Clipper fan is talking about another team's "antics" when they have players that do shit like this on a regular basis.

I'm actually not complaining about them in general. Nor is dodging an elbow or a flop if that's what you call it... related to what this thread is about. I'm merely expanding on what Martin said... basically trash talk+dirty plays, nothing more. I don't care if they flop or if anybody else does.