Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: whale shark being dismembered while still alive

And it's going to be dead sooner than later. Death is the ultimate. It is the end result.

china is F[COLOR="Black"]UC[/COLOR]KED UP

https://youtu.be/U9g-Mgogiok

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    And it's going to be dead sooner than later. Death is the ultimate. It is the end result.
    That's what separates serial killers and normal people, you sick ****.

Banned

Look at the big picture instead of reacting with emotions every time an isolated event pops up. Like black people every time they hear of a shooting. There are broader implications at work.

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Look at the big picture instead of reacting with emotions every time an isolated event pops up. Like black people every time they hear of a shooting. There are broader implications at work.
    Take an animal we eat all the time for example, fish or pig.
    You don't think a bunch of teens posting a video of them torturing the animal before it dies, wrong?

Like if they poked out the eyes and set the tail on fire while the fish was still alive? I understand we eat animals but there's a right and wrong way to kill animals. Less suffering is the most appropriate way to kill an animal.

I mean, the whale was moving and crying while these assholes were cutting it piece by piece. Some sick twisted shit man.

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    Take an animal we eat all the time for example, fish or pig.
    You don't think a bunch of teens posting a video of them torturing the animal before it dies, wrong?

Like if they poked out the eyes and set the tail on fire while the fish was still alive? I understand we eat animals but there's a right and wrong way to kill animals. Less suffering is the most appropriate way to kill an animal.

I mean, the whale was moving and crying while these assholes were cutting it piece by piece. Some sick twisted shit man.
    not sure if you're aware of this, but a lot of the cows and chickens and shit we eat get treated like absolute shit

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    not sure if you're aware of this, but a lot of the cows and chickens and shit we eat get treated like absolute shit
    You might be right but I don't see that.
    If I did, I would have felt just as sick.

Just because these things happen behind close doors, doesn't make it right.
    As I've said already, **** humans.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by dazzer87
    wow thats fvked up................
    This. Shoot it in the head first at least.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

I'm not condoning the killing of a protected animal but this is stupid. There are no fish that I know of that are "put out of the misery" before being prepared for consumption other sharks or sailfish that are a danger to fishermen on deck. So basically every fish you eat is either left to die slowly or gutted alive like this fish. It's only because of it's size that's this is an issue.

At least it's not as bad as the many vegetables that are literally eaten alive by us "savage" humans.

Good college starter

This is by far one of the worst and disturbing animal abuse videos I have ever seen. Absolutely sickening.

How can you cut up its body while it is still alive? These Chinese devils have no soul. I would feel an ounce of sympathy if I found out each and every one of those fishermen and the people in that crowd were cut up and dismembered while alive so they can feel what that animal went through. In fact I would be happy to see it. Disgusting.

Same goes for any f[COLOR="Black"]ag[/COLOR]got in this thread condoning this behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    This is by far one of the worst and disturbing animal abuse videos I have ever seen. Absolutely sickening.

How can you cut up its body while it is still alive? These Chinese devils have no soul. I would feel an ounce of sympathy if I found out each and every one of those fishermen and the people in that crowd were cut up and dismembered while alive so they can feel what that animal went through. In fact I would be happy to see it. Disgusting.

Same goes for any f[COLOR="Black"]ag[/COLOR]got in this thread condoning this behaviour.
    You're an idiot and a hypocrite. Practically every fish you have ever eaten died more or less like this. It's only because of it's size that you care. This is the way fish are killed plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    You're an idiot and a hypocrite. Practically every fish you have ever eaten died more or less like this. It's only because of it's size that you care. This is the way fish are killed plain and simple.
    You're an idiot.
    If I saw any animal being tortured I would feel bad. Yes you are right that there are people out there who torture animals and we eat them. But if I was a fisherman or a hunter, I wouldn't treat them as such.

That's the ****ing difference. Just because you're telling us many people torture animals for food, doesn't make this video okay.

And don't say "practically every" fisherman tortures animals.
    There are a lot of unethical practices out there; but we shouldn't turn a blind eye and say it's okay.

Again, I'll repeat it one more time; we do eat animals and we do kill them, but the methods of us killing them should NOT include torturing them as well. Which is exactly what's happening in this video.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Stfu ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ga I aint never eaten no whale. Someone should chop up your bitch ass while you alive. Bet you would love that, huh? No?

Well shut the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck up then and leave these fishes alone you ugly lifeless racist d[COLOR="Black"]ic[/COLOR]k sucking punk. Punks like you make me laugh but make me sick at the same time like your moms diseased v[COLOR="Black"]ag[/COLOR]ina. Get a f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]kin life bruh.

And if you continue to talk shit I swear I will break your fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]in legs. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Stfu ni[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]ga I aint never eaten no whale. Someone should chop up your bitch ass while you alive. Bet you would love that, huh? No?

Well shut the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck up then and leave these fishes alone you ugly lifeless racist d[COLOR="Black"]ic[/COLOR]k sucking punk. Punks like you make me laugh but make me sick at the same time like your moms diseased v[COLOR="Black"]ag[/COLOR]ina. Get a f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]kin life bruh.

And if you continue to talk shit I swear I will break your fu[COLOR="Black"]ck[/COLOR]in legs. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    You're an idiot.
    If I saw any animal being tortured I would feel bad. Yes you are right that there are people out there who torture animals and we eat them. But if I was a fisherman or a hunter, I wouldn't treat them as such.

That's the ****ing difference. Just because you're telling us many people torture animals for food, doesn't make this video okay.

And don't say "practically every" fisherman tortures animals.
    There are a lot of unethical practices out there; but we shouldn't turn a blind eye and say it's okay.

Again, I'll repeat it one more time; we do eat animals and we do kill them, but the methods of us killing them should NOT include torturing them as well. Which is exactly what's happening in this video.

Look STFU and just stop eating fish ok because this is the way they are killed. They are not torturing it, they are butchering it alive just like a lot of the fish that end up on your table. There are no concerns by commercial fishermen about dispatching fish quickly so they don't suffer. So either catch your own fish and kill them quickly or keep eating store bought fish and STFU. Like I said, this pales in comparison to the vegetables you literally consume alive.