Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Cali Love

Default Re: Pray for me fellow Lakers fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Droth24
    Hey everyone no real news yet but i went down on monday to get a cat scan to see if the chemo is working or not. going down to philly to find out the results and start my fourth round of chemo. I am realllllly nervous to be honest. wish me luck!. Btw i turned 18 on tuesday! so hopefully i get a good gift for my bday.
    Happy b-day man.

I'll pray for you. Just don't give up keep fighting

thanks for the update droth. good luck and you're doing awesomely

Made that high school varsity squad Frank Foley's Avatar

Best of luck, Droth. I'm buying you a beer to celebrate after you kick cancer's arse. And if some namby pamby puss in boots tries to card you, I will fight him (I can't guarantee I'd win, but I WILL flail my arms wildly. After that, anything can happen). Much merriment will be had by all.

Feel better, you legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Foley
    Best of luck, Droth. I'm buying you a beer to celebrate after you kick cancer's arse. And if some namby pamby puss in boots tries to card you, I will fight him (I can't guarantee I'd win, but I WILL flail my arms wildly. After that, anything can happen). Much merriment will be had by all.

Feel better, you legend.
    A beer does sound nice right about now haha.

I got my scans back and... ALL OF THE TUMORS SHRANK! I was so excited they said right now if all keeps going this way ill be doing about four more rounds of chemo then surgery and then about six more rounds of chemo and i should be good to go then! only one negative. i cant play bball this year .

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

I got my scans back and... ALL OF THE TUMORS SHRANK! I was so excited they said right now if all keeps going this way ill be doing about four more rounds of chemo then surgery and then about six more rounds of chemo and i should be good to go then! only one negative. i cant play bball this year .

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

How about an update DRoth??? How are you doing bro????

Heat fan since 2010

Sorry about the fact that you can't play bball homie. But I'm glad shit is getting better for you man, you seem like a really polite and intelligent person, so It would suck if terrible shit happened to you. I can think of numerous of people that would/should deserve that over you anyways.

I hope that one negative goes away soon homie, and I hope you continue to post here and share your intelligent thoughts about the Lakers and the NBA...

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMike
    How about an update DRoth??? How are you doing bro????

Im doing good man! everything its sailing smoothly, and i got the doctor to sign my physical form so i can still play! he said the thing hes worried about it internal bleeding because my blood levels are low(not by a lot the lowest one is one point low) so i went out and got those mcdavid pads that dwade wears.

Im doing good man! everything its sailing smoothly, and i got the doctor to sign my physical form so i can still play! he said the thing hes worried about it internal bleeding because my blood levels are low(not by a lot the lowest one is one point low) so i went out and got those mcdavid pads that dwade wears.
    that is awesome news... keep up the great work and great attitude!

I rule the local playground GMW's Avatar

Great to hear man! Keep your head up, you'll fight through it!

Great News!!!! It seems your doctors and our prayers are working!!!!

I usually hit open layups

You are in my prayers. God Bless.

Another update. i went down yesterday to start my fifth round of chemo. three weeks ago my CEA was all the way down to an 11! so its probably lower now! and my platelets and white blood cells are back to normal range so my doc gave me the thumbs up for bball! such a good day. kicking cancers ass. still not close to being done with the fight but on the right track! thank you all for your prayers and support, it all is working!

Another update. i went down yesterday to start my fifth round of chemo. three weeks ago my CEA was all the way down to an 11! so its probably lower now! and my platelets and white blood cells are back to normal range so my doc gave me the thumbs up for bball! such a good day. kicking cancers ass. still not close to being done with the fight but on the right track! thank you all for your prayers and support, it all is working!
    this is awesome news... i am so happy you are kicking this thing with such a great attitude... i think its time for a DrothCast!!!!

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

Heck yes! great to here droth!!!