Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Playoffs Prediction: The Heat and the Spurs will be upset in the First Round!

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    This F@gg0t also predicted the Heat would lose first round last year, 2nd round against Boston, and also lose again vs Chicago. This kobe stan also predicted the lakers to win against Dallas.

Hulk Hogan your gimmick is so old.
    Umm no. I never predicted the Heat would lose in the first round to the 76ers? LOL I'm on record saying the sixers would be swept.

2nd round wasn't a prediction either. Like everyone says we all figured Boston would beat miami. It wasn't a prediction.

Same with Chicago. Everyone thought based on the season series that miami would lose.

I NEVER MADE A PREDICTION.

The only prediction I made in the past and are the grizz and dallas. which you can find threads on.
    Why are you so hurt that your boy Lebron will be ousted in the first round?

Local High School Star

Default Re: Playoffs Prediction: The Heat and the Spurs will be upset in the First Round!

so Bladers is Hulk Hogan? now it all makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    But you have two other gimmick accounts...
    You also have to take them with you "ginobbli2311, DMAVS41"

if the Heat fail to make the ECF, YOU (The person) will never post here again!
    If the Heat make the ECF, I (The person) will never post here again!

Thats the basis of our bet!
    why didn't OP leave?
    this is from last year
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=217488&page=2

Quote Originally Posted by cteach111
    so Bladers is Hulk Hogan? now it all makes sense

Hulk Hogan is actually one of those Bull fans, Tench2ryu or some shit, that's been proven lol.

Bladers is ashbelly

Local High School Star

The knicks can upset the heat or push them to 7. The Spurs will win it all IMO. They are the best "TEAM" in the league.

If we had a similar result like the 1999 season, that would be crazy. In 1999 the Spurs got crazy hot and won it all. This season reminds me of that 1999 season regarding the Spurs. But this spurs team is deeper and they are blowing everybody out.

And the knicks made it to the finals as an 8th seed in 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by jb220
    Hulk Hogan is actually one of those Bull fans, Tench2ryu or some shit, that's been proven lol.

Bladers is ashbelly
    Bladers is Hulk Hogan. Ashbelly was a heat fan

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Bladers is Hulk Hogan. Ashbelly was a heat fan
    No.

Trust me

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41

You were too busy saying Dirk could never lead a team to the title....Now you claimed they would win it all? When? After the sweep?
    Look who's talking. You were crying about how the Mavs were going to lose during EVERY round. Taking the bitch route of downplaying your team so that if they lose, you can play it off with the whole "oh, they weren't supposed to win anyway! They were clearly outmatched!"

And now that they won, you go around parading as if Dirk won a title with a team of paraplegics and pulled off something only one or two other players in NBA history have and blah blah blah.

What a shitty fan you are. Seriously.

Banned

spurs not losing to jazz or suns but heat could lose first round still

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    why didn't OP leave?
    this is from last year
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=217488&page=2
    It wasn't a prediction so it doesn't count.
    I'm talking about predictions.

Anyway, I never posted on HH again... so I don't see your point.
    Last edited by Bladers; 04-24-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaro Durant
    spurs not losing to jazz or suns but heat could lose first round still
    Son your choke-KC will fall to dirk in 6.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Look who's talking. You were crying about how the Mavs were going to lose during EVERY round. Taking the bitch route of downplaying your team so that if they lose, you can play it off with the whole "oh, they weren't supposed to win anyway! They were clearly outmatched!"

And now that they won, you go around parading as if Dirk won a title with a team of paraplegics and pulled off something only one or two other players in NBA history have and blah blah blah.

What a shitty fan you are. Seriously.
    I give my honest opinion no matter what I'm talking about. I was wrong. No problem admitting it. It wasn't to downplay anything. Do you really think what I say can change reality?

Reality was that the Mavs were huge underdogs against the Lakers and if they had lost it wouldn't have been anything of note...because they were supposed to lose.

Oh, and I did say we would beat the Thunder.

There is a difference between thinking a team is going to lose or not...and wanting them to lose or win.

I wouldn't expect somebody as truly stupid as you to understand the difference.

Not airballing my layups anymore Streetballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    I give my honest opinion no matter what I'm talking about. I was wrong. No problem admitting it. It wasn't to downplay anything. Do you really think what I say can change reality?

Reality was that the Mavs were huge underdogs against the Lakers and if they had lost it wouldn't have been anything of note...because they were supposed to lose.

Oh, and I did say we would beat the Thunder.

There is a difference between thinking a team is going to lose or not...and wanting them to lose or win.

I wouldn't expect somebody as truly stupid as you to understand the difference.
    Nah son.
    One of your calling card is clearly downplaying something so when it happens you can overrate it without someone calling you out.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

People are overrating the Knicks. THEY ARE BARELY ABOVE .500! How the hell can you just say they can beat the Heat FOUR TIMES?! 4?!