Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-06-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
Smokee
Banned

Default WTF happened to me last night?

I was half asleep but knew i needed to get a piss in. I was real tired tho under my covers. So i get up out of my bed, half nekkid, and i'm ****ing freezing. Felt like i was in the middle of Antarctica but it wasn't even that cold in the house. It was like my bones were freezing while my outer skin wasn't that cold. More like i was freezing IN my body. But i still have to piss. So i half run to the bathroom to get this over with, and i get this huge chill, shivering my ass off. I'm standing there literally shaking pissing all over the rim of the toilet. I mean almost uncontrollably shaking and it was almost painful type of coldness in my body. So i get back under my covers right after that still freezing shaking, and get relief once the warmness of the covers is completely over me. But it was almost like anything exposed during that moment was ridiculously cold to the bones

Right before i went to bed i was thinking WTF? I've never had this happen to me like this. Although i hate the cold, always have, never anything like this. I woke up in the morning everythign was fine. Got up out of bed, no coldness or nothing. Only thing i can attribute it to was me being tired, but man its really odd considering i can't even describe the coldness iin my bones i felt. Crazy ****. Maybe you had to be there
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:15 AM   #2
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Default Re: WTF happened to me last night?

You got the flu dude.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:29 AM   #3
Smokee
Banned

nah not the flu i'm fine right now.

It was this extreme feeling of coldness down to my bones. Never ever felt like that. Literally like i was freezing INSIDE my skin. It was crazy.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
Jumpshot Virus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
You got the flu dude.

Sounds like you might have the bug; time for an HIV check-up.
Jumpshot Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:31 AM   #5
Odomize

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokee
I was half asleep but knew i needed to get a piss in. I was real tired tho under my covers. So i get up out of my bed, half nekkid, and i'm ****ing freezing. Felt like i was in the middle of Antarctica but it wasn't even that cold in the house. It was like my bones were freezing while my outer skin wasn't that cold. More like i was freezing IN my body. But i still have to piss. So i half run to the bathroom to get this over with, and i get this huge chill, shivering my ass off. I'm standing there literally shaking pissing all over the rim of the toilet. I mean almost uncontrollably shaking and it was almost painful type of coldness in my body. So i get back under my covers right after that still freezing shaking, and get relief once the warmness of the covers is completely over me. But it was almost like anything exposed during that moment was ridiculously cold to the bones

Right before i went to bed i was thinking WTF? I've never had this happen to me like this. Although i hate the cold, always have, never anything like this. I woke up in the morning everythign was fine. Got up out of bed, no coldness or nothing. Only thing i can attribute it to was me being tired, but man its really odd considering i can't even describe the coldness iin my bones i felt. Crazy ****. Maybe you had to be there
pic or it didn't happen.

maybe it really didn't happen. Did you check the smell in the morning?
Old 01-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #6
halffttime
shorty doowop

someone slipped a magic pill in your cocktail and you got date raped.. happens to the best of us...
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:12 PM   #7
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

I think i know what he's talking about. I've got that feeling of literally chilled to the bone, but my skin feels perfectly fine. But they usually pass quite quickly. Sort of feels like icy water is being poured over my bones while my muscles were fine
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: