Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #16
playtetris
soundcloud->solarcism

Default Re: Obama's new Pimp-mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius

Wonder all you want to assf*ck. Doesn't make you a better person. Dumbass makes a thread about a new vehicle Obama's driving and doesn't bother with pics? WTF is the point? It's a god damn vehicle. Want me to describe it to you?

Would a Cadillac CTS be sweet, if I could only describe it to you in text?

Don't be a dumbass.

Mathius

he provided a link. all you need to do is move your hand 2cm and click using a single finger. if that level of energy exertion bothers you, then i don't know what to say. seems to me you're looking for things to whine about to perpetuate this misanthropic facade you've got going on.
playtetris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:41 AM   #17
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianballer
paint that sh*t up... we dont need something hot to be parked in the black houses driveway
really?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:45 AM   #18
v-unit
Very good NBA starter

Mathius isn't pissed off about anything now a days. He has just become a gimmick. In the beginning he was known for always saying things like "Yea it was ok nothing spectacular" and people caught on, then he expanded it to extreme measures because he realized that would be the only way he would be known.

It's pretty smart really because alot of people think he's just angry, and he sits behind his computer screen laughing because his gimmick has taken effect.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:50 AM   #19
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

I always laugh when I read Mathius's posts, because I look at his avatar. Then I picture doofy-looking Mike Brown angrily typing on a keyboard with a pissed off look on his face. For some reason I find that hilarious.
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:08 AM   #20
Mathius
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by playtetris
he provided a link. all you need to do is move your hand 2cm and click using a single finger. if that level of energy exertion bothers you, then i don't know what to say. seems to me you're looking for things to whine about to perpetuate this misanthropic facade you've got going on.

Or it could be that this is InsideHoops, not cnn.com and I shouldn't have to click a damn link for a message board, because that takes me off site, and hell. I might decide that sites a hell of a lot more interesting than listening to retards like you try to justify a retard who didn't post a picture for something he wanted to discuss the appearance of.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:11 AM   #21
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

Quote:
Or it could be that this is InsideHoops, not cnn.com and I shouldn't have to click a damn link for a message board, because that takes me off site, and hell. I might decide that sites a hell of a lot more interesting than listening to retards like you try to justify a retard who didn't post a picture for something he wanted to discuss the appearance of.

Mathius

Mathius is on to the plan!

Last edited by InspiredLebowski : 01-07-2009 at 02:46 AM.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:29 AM   #22
Odomize

Quote:

Mathius
you go girl
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: