Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Serious playground baller DMizzle's Avatar

Default Re: So are we gonna pretend that Wade didnt have a better game that leBron???

lebron last 10 points for the heat

Default Re: Dwyane Wade - 30 freethrows Game 4 & 5!

the OP(who is a ******* btw), is mad as f*ck that the Heat are in the ECF's and his punk ass lakers got swept like a little girl seeing Justin Beiber live

Default Re: So are we gonna pretend that Wade didnt have a better game that leBron???

kaiuu, christofire, ne_1, and hulk are all on suicide watch right now.

Pathetic officiating, but I'm not blaming refs, Heat were the better team. Refs cost Celtics GM4, but the rest of the games teams won/lost by themselves.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

you haters sicken me. They both played GREAT. Are we going to pretend that Lebron didn't score 10 straight points to end the game?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    kaiuu, christofire, ne_1, and hulk are all on suicide watch right now.
    im str8

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Child Please. LeBron won the game in the CLUTCH. Wonder what Skip Bayless will have to say on first and ten tomorrow!

Wade carried the team/s offense for 3 quarters, putting James in position to be lucky, I mean clutch......

Bout time james grew some backbone, He's wade hired help the least he can do is help i guess?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Christofire
    James = sidekick
    It doesn't matter who had the better game, sorry. The HEAT won and that's all I am really concerned about instead of this crap about who's the sidekick, 1a/1b, the man etc.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by DWade06
    you haters sicken me. They both played GREAT. Are we going to pretend that Lebron didn't score 10 straight points to end the game?

couple stat padded points with the game already in hand

Quote Originally Posted by Christofire
    Wade carried the team/s offense for 3 quarters, putting James in position to be lucky, I mean clutch......

Bout time james grew some backbone, He's wade hired help the least he can do is help i guess?
    Aww this kid is so mad. Just accept it, LeBron is the best and will always be the best. Clutch City!

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    Pathetic officiating, but I'm not blaming refs, Heat were the better team. Refs cost Celtics GM4, but the rest of the games teams won/lost by themselves.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

wade Is The Player Of The Game Followed Closely By Lebron

The Holy Trinity

I don't want to talk about that. I want to talk to people who say Wade is just a gambler on defense. The Celtics missed their final two shots at the rim. Know why? The Heat's 6'4" rim protector changed both shots.

Local High School Star

are we gonna pretend that WADE/LEBRON arent > than kobe, even in his prime?

Nope

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Aww this kid is so mad. Just accept it, LeBron is the best and will always be the best. Clutch City!
    Dude, you need to get some perspective. Wade is as good or almost as good as James.