Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Katrina Pierson: GOP star is born

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomCreep
    Most of the vitriol has been directed at Cruz. The establishment GOP refuses to embrace Trump only because they know he'd lose badly in a general election. If Trump wasn't such a mumbling, bumbling idiot, I have no doubt the GOP would back him fully.
    You really are an imbecile. If Trump isn't sabotaged by the GOP and wins the nomination (the real hurdle in front of him) he will rape all opposition in a general election. Who the hell would beat him?

Great college starter ThePhantomCreep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terahite
    You really are an imbecile. If Trump isn't sabotaged by the GOP and wins the nomination (the real hurdle in front of him) he will rape all opposition in a general election. Who the hell would beat him?
    I can't wait to bump all this shit on Election Night. I'm going to have such a good time laughing at delusional dumbfcks like you.

Hillary or Sanders would whip Trump in a general election--it would look like 2008 all over again. Not only is their road to the WH easier to begin with, neither is running around alienating everyone who isn't a white Christian male. Trump is pandering to a demographic that's expected to shrink by 2-3% this election, while crapping on demographics that are expected to grow by as much 2-3%.

He could win 60% of the White vote like Romney and lose soundly. THAT'S why the establishment doesn't want Trump: they know he can't win. I dare say the easiest road to the WH for the Dems goes through him.

I dare say the easiest road to the WH for the Dems goes through him.
    Then maybe you should support him.

Also, everything you said in your post is incorrect as usual except (maybe) the numerical figures which are totally meaningless. Your poly sci major/media junkie analysis you pull from your own ass; the others here are really getting tired of you.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I can't wait to bump all this shit on Election Night. I'm going to have such a good time laughing at delusional dumbfcks like you.

Hillary or Sanders would whip Trump in a general election--it would look like 2008 all over again. Not only is their road to the WH easier to begin with, neither is running around alienating everyone who isn't a white Christian male. Trump is pandering to a demographic that's expected to shrink by 2-3% this election, while crapping on demographics that are expected to grow by as much 2-3%.

He could win 60% of the White vote like Romney and lose soundly. THAT'S why the establishment doesn't want Trump: they know he can't win. I dare say the easiest road to the WH for the Dems goes through him.
    If you lose, you leave for a year. That's the bet.

If you watch CNN for an hour one night you'll see that she is insane. She talks about pure breeds like some Harry Potter shit.

Banned

My favorite beat down by Katrina.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWcwAgyMo7I

Banned

I love this girl....

That ether on Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBiEyCMsXFw

She's tame with the venom because the campaign is starting to kick it into 2nd gear to look more 'presidential'. Also, it is said that the other campaign spokespeople don't want to go on with her.
    Last edited by 9erempiree; 02-16-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Banned

My girl is such a savage....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyOpFlekCnI

I'm down with HRC

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    My girl is such a savage....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyOpFlekCnI
    off topic, but when did savage become a complement?

Banned

My girl.

This shining star is the trump card. Pun intended.

Such a beauty and she will be on television daily defending Trump while everyone at home is saying, "hey...isn't that the girl Cruz slept with."

They are going to ask her the question whether she slept with Cruz. Brilliant Mr. President.

RIP CRUZ.