Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Love Live Life

Default Re: X Box One or PS4

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Finally found one in stores. Will give you my impressions as soon as possible.

Although incredibly lengthy, this dude does a pretty solid job at providing a breakdown of both consoles and why either or would be the better choice for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ik4UhbMOYg

I could buy a ps4 now but...I still have a lot of games I'd like to finish on my 360, and I don't really see the need of upgrading my console right away, especially when they will still be making games for the 360. It's not like it all of a sudden became obsolete because of these new gen consoles, xbox 360 is still top of the line quality imo. That being said, I will probably be owning a ps4 before 2015.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Finally found one in stores. Will give you my impressions as soon as possible.

kingjames99 Lebron fan to the core

So, how is it?

I can buy either console right now but it isn't a matter of being able to purchase either, it's about knowing which one benefits me most. Ill be holding back a little more.

Banned

has anyone here has any overheating issues with the ps4? heard some people were having to turn it off after 4-5 hour session and let it cool down for an hour before playing again. Not sure how legit but people were telling me it's happening with most consoles after a long period due to them making the size so small? Thought I was set on a PS4 this time until I heard this.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    has anyone here has any overheating issues with the ps4? heard some people were having to turn it off after 4-5 hour session and let it cool down for an hour before playing again. Not sure how legit but people were telling me it's happening with most consoles after a long period due to them making the size so small? Thought I was set on a PS4 this time until I heard this.
    Mine's ran more than 6 hours straight at least 4-5 times. Admittedly 2-3 of those times was just downloading games and stuff though.

Sounds like something Microsoft fanboys would spread considering all the bad pub the Xbone has gotten for it's size and weight. I wouldn't put too much stock into anything that isn't first hand, see with your own eyes proof this early into both consoles being out.

maybe the blue light? the blue light is real but it doesnt effect the vast majority of the ps4's.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Sounds like something Microsoft fanboys would spread considering all the bad pub the Xbone has gotten for it's size and weight. I wouldn't put too much stock into anything that isn't first hand, see with your own eyes proof this early into both consoles being out.
    sony acknowledged it and there's videos of the way the lights go when it over heats, people had those thermal videos showing over heating too. Guess I'll wait for a larger sample size

Xbox 1 is both more expensive and inferior to the PS4

if you're only going to be playing video games then I'd go with the PS4. If your system is going to be your central media hub then go with the Xbox One. No system is better than the other one. It's about what you need.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    if you're only going to be playing video games then I'd go with the PS4. If your system is going to be your central media hub then go with the Xbox One. No system is better than the other one. It's about what you need.
    What does the Xbox One have over the PS4 for all-around entertainment? I'll be getting a PS4 at Christmas but just wondering.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    What does the Xbox One have over the PS4 for all-around entertainment? I'll be getting a PS4 at Christmas but just wondering.
    doesn't support DLNA at the moment

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    doesn't support DLNA at the moment
    What's DLNA? :P