Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Will Smith's career downfall is trying way too hard to be taken seriously

Will Smith always sucked, let's be real.

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Default Re: Will Smith's career downfall is trying way too hard to be taken seriously

hes also such a dickhead, listening to him speak in interviews is a chore and you can tell his wife is like "fukking kill me now" listening to this quack speak. Hes got nice money tho. Would spend/10

Will Smith was great in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and average in everything else.

No knock on his incredible legacy.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Will Smith always sucked, let's be real.

Stop lying. Tell de troot!

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i swear he takes the gheyest movie roles. listening to his accents and clips doing ghey romantic movie scenes makes me cringe /(ish needs a cringe emote)

ever since Fresh Prince and some early action movies he has been complete shit on this road trying to prove he's Dustin Hofman. he's become Cuba Gooding

he was on his way to black goat actor status a tier below Bruce Willis doing action until he took this ghey fork in the road path to pretentious films.

his kids stardom is so manufactured and strings being pulled with so little talent its a joke that people actually follow these clowns and like their movies. its like the same corny fgts that follow Obama's kids Natasha and Malia

i wont even get into Jada who was hot as fukk in Boys in the Hood but turned into a dike doing white movies. yeah she gets small parts in some decent movies but i swear she's overrated too.

the Smiths are the most try hard to be what they're not family i ever seen that have ruined any goat legacy they could've had

thoughts?
    Wow! She was in Boys In The Hood? I had no idea. She was in the Collateral movie with Tom Cruise, right? I thought that lady was gorgeous.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Suicide Squad, he is in.
    Is Yoda your alt?

As for the thread, He was dope until after I am Legend

College star

Yeah Will Smith seems too serious nowadays. A lot of these black dudes do. Danzel, Will, Obama, Kanye, Jay-Z they all have a stick up their ass trying to be some jerk off white guys in suits. Trying way too hard to fit in.
    Last edited by Norcaliblunt; 01-01-2016 at 04:59 AM.

Men In Black 3 was a pleasant surprise

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

I think you mean Jada in Menace 2 Society. I have to admit, she really caught my eye during that movie.

Will Smith has kind of become the next Cuba Gooding but at least he had a longer more successful career. Cuba Gooding was a real good actor back in the day. I liked him a lot but it was mostly his antics that kept him off from getting bigger. I would argue he had more talent than Smith in serious roles.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

He was awesome in pursuit of happyness

Banned

Will Smith is low key the biggest celeb scientologist next to tom cruise. The academy and schools he funded teached scientology curriculum too and he has one of those private villas on the island with the leader and cruise.

He's done some good roles and some bad roles, I think he needs the right script to do well.