Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-08-2007, 05:50 PM   #61
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Default Re: What's george bush thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ne50
Stick and stones may break my bones... you know the rest

If OBL thinks America is cowardly he will feel confident in attacking and not be worried at all.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:50 PM   #62
-primetime-

religion and politics are always bad topics....it never goes anywhere but heated arguements and no one ever changes thier stance or beliefs

half the country (or close at least) voted for Bush...now his aproval rating is way down and most people that did (even Texans) regret it.

the problem I have with liberal/democrates is that they say either:

A. Bush is a complete moron with the brain of a 121 year old

or

B. He is an evil mastermind genius that ploted 911 and used the Iraq war to steal oil and try to take over the world and start a "new world order" that his father always wanted...

so pick one....either he is an idiot or an evil genius...but not both
Old 05-08-2007, 05:52 PM   #63
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
religion and politics are always bad topics....it never goes anywhere but heated arguements and no one ever changes thier stance or beliefs

half the country (or close at least) voted for Bush...now his aproval rating is way down and most people that did (even Texans) regret it.

the problem I have with liberal/democrates is that they say either:

A. Bush is a complete moron with the brain of a 121 year old

or

B. He is an evil mastermind genius that ploted 911 and used the Iraq war to steal oil and try to take over the world and start a "new world order" that his father always wanted...

so pick one....either he is an idiot or an evil genius...but not both

Did you vote for Bush? How do you feel about him now?
Old 05-08-2007, 05:54 PM   #64
-primetime-

and another thing

if there are so many huge conspiracys that our government is involvled in and they are so great into fooling the public.

THEN WHY DIDN'T THEY PLANT WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ THEMSELVES????

sounds easy enough to me....one of the easiest conspiracies they could ever do...

the way our government handled Katrina and the fact they weren't even able to cover up Pat Tillman's death is proof that they are incapable of any large scale conspiracy
Old 05-08-2007, 05:55 PM   #65
0ne50
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
If OBL thinks America is cowardly he will feel confident in attacking and not be worried at all.
Yeah especially when the pesident is telling him to bring it.
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:56 PM   #66
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
and another thing

if there are so many huge conspiracys that our government is involvled in and they are so great into fooling the public.

sounds easy enough to me....one of the easiest conspiracies they could ever do...

the way our government handled Katrina and the fact they weren't even able to cover up Pat Tillman's death is proof that they are incapable of any large scale conspiracy

Especially the Pat Tillman fiasco. And Walter Reed Hospital. That fiasco should prove to everyone why govt. run health-care would be an atrocious idea.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:57 PM   #67
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
Yeah especially when the pesident is telling him to bring it.

He admitted he was wrong in saying that. And he didn't say that before 9/11.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:57 PM   #68
0ne50
High School Starter

Quote:
and another thing

No conspiracy just a total lack of respect for our system of checks and balances.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:57 PM   #69
-primetime-

Quote:
Did you vote for Bush? How do you feel about him now?

i didn't vote at all because i knew he would win the Texas vote no matter what...

I am not a fan of Bush and I am looking forward to someone new but at the same time I am sick of hearing the ridiculas amount of hate toward him as though he is Hitler or something...some people just take things to a whole new level of stupidity.

also the Democrates never really gave him any decent compitition....they need someone we can have faith in and they failed to do that with Kerry.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:58 PM   #70
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

Since when does Bush think?
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:58 PM   #71
0ne50
High School Starter

Quote:
He admitted he was wrong in saying that. And he didn't say that before 9/11.
And when he was briefed by the Clinton administration on OSBL what do you think he attitude was?
Old 05-08-2007, 05:59 PM   #72
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 Dimes A Game
Since when does Bush think?
been said like 20 times now...
Old 05-08-2007, 06:01 PM   #73
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Quote:
And when he was briefed by the Clinton administration on OSBL what do you think he attitude was?

Clinton is the last one to brief anyone on OBL after him doing nothing after the 93 WTC bombing and the bombings of US embassies around the world. Also, not taking OBL when Sudan offered him.

I'm sure Bush didn't take him as seriously as he should have when he was briefed regarding the matter. Clinton didn't take OBL serious when he was President at all.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:01 PM   #74
schyza
High School Varsity 6th Man

Like I said in a previous post I’m an independent (playing devils advocate.) But nice to see that most of you follow whatever the media spews’ most of what has been said in response to my posts have been Democratic talking points that I’ve heard a bunch of time’s and don’t care to argue about because most are not based on fact but are spun to fit there liberal agenda. But know this you people that believe in all these conspiracies and think that the government is so horrible. You live in the best dam country in the world and should count your blessings. Other countries you would have been drawn and quartered for talking bad about the leader of you country.

And for the record not that it is anyone’s business in 2000 I actually voted for that fake ass environmentalist Gore guess I was still learning politics (but after 9/11 I thanked god he was not in office) In 2004 I voted for Bush not because I thought he was some supper great president but I would rather have him finish the war than someone new come in and try to take over. Anyway back to work.
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 06:19 PM   #75
The_Masterplan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
Like I said in a previous post I’m an independent (playing devils advocate.) But nice to see that most of you follow whatever the media spews’ most of what has been said in response to my posts have been Democratic talking points that I’ve heard a bunch of time’s and don’t care to argue about because most are not based on fact but are spun to fit there liberal agenda. But know this you people that believe in all these conspiracies and think that the government is so horrible. You live in the best dam country in the world and should count your blessings. Other countries you would have been drawn and quartered for talking bad about the leader of you country.

And for the record not that it is anyone’s business in 2000 I actually voted for that fake ass environmentalist Gore guess I was still learning politics (but after 9/11 I thanked god he was not in office) In 2004 I voted for Bush not because I thought he was some supper great president but I would rather have him finish the war than someone new come in and try to take over. Anyway back to work.

Okay? And if we are the best damn country in the world then we should be able to make it a lot better than it is right now. That's why we do what we do because this country could do a lot better.

I dont even think you have anything to combat us with besides the "liberal agenda" comment which is stupid and ignorant.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: