Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-22-2009, 06:06 AM   #151
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Lamar Doom Indian (EXPOSED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
MArlo watsup with the racism? not cool at all , if u genna call him out for lying, cool, but wen u make fun of ANY race/nationality thats not cool. And wat are you black? im pretty sure you are. its like saying hey are you black? you love bananas , dont you monkey? u got HIV?

SAY NO TO RACISM!!
I feel you bro. I was just messing around.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:08 AM   #152
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
I feel you bro. I was just messing around.

that makes it a little better, but seriously wat u got against indian ppl?
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:10 AM   #153
AmoebaD
hip to be square

AmoebaD is popular on this boardAmoebaD is popular on this boardAmoebaD is popular on this boardAmoebaD is popular on this board

Quote:
MArlo watsup with the racism? not cool at all , if u genna call him out for lying, cool, but wen u make fun of ANY race/nationality thats not cool. And wat are you black? im pretty sure you are. its like saying hey are you black? you love bananas , dont you monkey? u got HIV?

SAY NO TO RACISM!!

shti, marlo is as black as snow.

this thread was all in good fun. except for the a few dumbasses who stuck out. i love all of you ish. all of you except juggernaut and biddy. i really hate both of you. passionately.

have a good day everyone!
AmoebaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:12 AM   #154
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
that makes it a little better, but seriously wat u got against indian ppl?
Nothing against Indians man. I'm very friendly with quite a few.
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:13 AM   #155
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmoebaD

this thread was all in good fun. except for the a few dumbasses who stuck out. i love all of you ish. all of you except juggernaut and biddy. i really hate both of you. passionately.

lol he got a black guy as his avatar , he is from philly. i was assuming he was black
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:31 AM   #156
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Plain stupidy.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:44 AM   #157
AmoebaD
hip to be square

AmoebaD is popular on this boardAmoebaD is popular on this boardAmoebaD is popular on this boardAmoebaD is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Plain stupidy.

damn your english must be terrible. your posts are trite and useless. speak in bulgarian and i'll noodle tools or altavista it or something. it might work better that way. i want to engage you in conversation, but i can't wait four hours for two words and an emoticon. come on man. think big. think beyond bulgaria. think ukraine or something.

im tryna help you out man. you should make a thread about bulgaria and teach us all about it. i really know nothing about it. just post a bunch of wiki articles and a few snapshots of yourself being bulgarian.

i will follow you to the ends of the internet just to taunt your simple ass. i should leave you alone because you obviously do not fully comprehend english or any type of humor outside of bulgarian mule fukcing. that hasn't caught up here in america. or india for that matter.

i literally was waiting for you to respond before i slept. what a futile and sad endeavor on my part. come with something spine tingling, you gotta have some stuff that will translate well from bulgarian. posting indian stereotypes won't fly because you can not make them funny enough to stick. i dunno man, just step it up.

i think you and juggernut should combine forces and make some sort of gameplan for me. i had alot of fun the past few hours. i just wish you two could maybe collaborate on some kind of attack on me, so i don't have to spend time dealing with both of you separately. it would save time for the both of us. you two idiots are bound to come up with something good.

both of you, have a terrible day. jugnut, my dog is still waiting for you to fiddle around with her *******.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:48 AM   #158
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board

Quote:
i think you and juggernut should combine forces and make some sort of gameplan for me. i had alot of fun the past few hours. i just wish you two could maybe collaborate on some kind of attack on me, so i don't have to spend time dealing with both of you separately. it would save time for the both of us. you two idiots are bound to come up with something good.

both of you, have a terrible day. jugnut, my dog is still waiting for you to fiddle around with her *******.

Why would I want to attack you? I find you highly amusing you buffoon!
Juggernaut_V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:51 AM   #159
AmoebaD
hip to be square

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut_V2.0
Why would I want to attack you? I find you highly amusing you buffoon!

Old 09-22-2009, 06:57 AM   #160
Juggernaut_V2.0
One of them ones just.

Juggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this boardJuggernaut_V2.0 is popular on this board

Quote:

A wrote a poem for you...

Colourful Horse Poem

Oh horse of truth,
You spare my blushes,
Your angelic smile,
Never leave me,
You are brown.
Juggernaut_V2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #161
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I wonder what happened to AmoebaD.. I know his account says banned, but I think he typed it in..
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:54 PM   #162
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I wonder what happened to AmoebaD.. I know his account says banned, but I think he typed it in..

The dude went on a posting bender one weekend. I haven't seen anything like it since. Quite impressive.

I thought I was pretty clever in this thread saying Lamar's real name is Mood Ramal. Lamar Doom backwards. Get it? Get it?

Oh screw you guys!
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:08 PM   #163
BoogieWoogieMan
Wu is the Way

BoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBoogieWoogieMan is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
The dude went on a posting bender one weekend. I haven't seen anything like it since. Quite impressive.

I thought I was pretty clever in this thread saying Lamar's real name is Mood Ramal. Lamar Doom backwards. Get it? Get it?

Oh screw you guys!

I got the joke...

BoogieWoogieMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: