Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2007, 11:19 PM   #16
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

i just drink straight alcohol. if you're a real drinker theres no need for the extra ****.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #17
JSub
Decent college freshman

JSub has decent reputationJSub has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
i just drink straight alcohol. if you're a real drinker theres no need for the extra ****.

Wrong. If you're a real drinker, then you drink for the taste of rich, flavorful beer. If you're the other kind of drinker, then the term is alcoholic.
JSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:11 AM   #18
bjtrdff
Darrick Martin's Coach

bjtrdff has decent reputationbjtrdff has decent reputation
Default Straight alcohol

Straight alcohol is ethanol, and you're definitely not drinking that. Although it is a good time.

And for the record JSub, I agree with your diluted piss comment, but being a real beer drinker doesn't mean you have to bust your nut over nothing but stout. Ive often found thst the opposite is true a lot of the time.
bjtrdff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:22 AM   #19
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

I need a beer. I'm only 19. I need to go to Mexico. Quit talkin about beer. I have a real craving for a Corona Extra, now. Thanks everyon
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:24 AM   #20
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I drink Coopers Pale Ale mostly. I sometimes drink Heineken too. I'm not a huge drinker, if I do it'll be maybe two or three beers at most.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:02 AM   #21
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSub
Wrong. If you're a real drinker, then you drink for the taste of rich, flavorful beer. If you're the other kind of drinker, then the term is alcoholic.

i just drink to stop the shakes.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 03:14 AM   #22
The Myth
Banned

The Myth posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryThe Myth posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I like to drink those 0.5% ciders that you can get from your local grocery store, you always end up getting action that night
The Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 06:52 AM   #23
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
Liquor > beer

Agreed, and I prefer liquor myself, but beer is cheaper so I drink it. I used to spend $60+ at the bar every time I went out. Now I go to the bar and get $2 beers, and spend $20 a night.

I don't really care for the taste, so I mix it up. Otherwise I get cotton mouth.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:44 AM   #24
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

alot of people i know swear by corona. i'm not much of a beer drinker anymore, but i used to like heineken and just about any light beer. i think sam adams looks good, i might try it out sometime.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:42 AM   #25
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Belgian beers (except Stella which is pure piss) are usually between nine to twelve percent.

Delirium Tremens
Duvel
Kwak
Chimay

are some brands you'd probably find in Texas. Drink a sixer and you're well falked up
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:52 AM   #26
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

I usually just drink Bud Light. others that I like are Michelob Ultra, Corona, Killians Red, Coors Light.

can't really go Miller Lite or MGD, as I just can't go the taste.

Icehouse has to be the worst tasting beer that i've ever had.
Heinekin is alright, but it has terrible results the next day (see sh*ting through a screen door)

also, I thought that it was a lime that you were supposed to put in Corona, not a lemon. am i wrong?
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:11 PM   #27
bjtrdff
Darrick Martin's Coach

bjtrdff has decent reputationbjtrdff has decent reputation
Default Yup

Yeah, it is a lime, not a lemon.

Stella is a delicious little beer.
bjtrdff is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: