Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ps3 vs Xbox 360

why live??

Man you guys sound geeky, I think I'm turned off X-BOX for life. Who the hell wants to play online? Dont you guys have friends you can play games against?

Ewwwwwwwwww, I'm shaking the nerd off me after visiting this thread.

Banned

Man you guys sound geeky, I think I'm turned off X-BOX for life. Who the hell wants to play online? Dont you guys have friends you can play games against?
    Ive never actually played an online game (too retahded to figure out how to hook the router up, never really have time to devote to playing a full online game) but STFU. Once you get outta college especially it gets harder and harder to find people near you with hours to blow playing 2k7 at a friends house. I'm speaking of course for those on this board who have grown up, as opposed to you. So you go online. Better than playing the computer. The computer is hard as balls.

Bucks fan

GeeWiz is right. In high school and college I had friends to play against (and good thing too, since online didn't really exist yet). Now my friends have wives, kids, houses, etc, and live all over the country. The friends that I actually hang with aren't into video games, and certainly aren't into playing realistic basketball simulations with a fantasy draft. It's definately nerdy, but in the best possible way.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    Ive never actually played an online game (too retahded to figure out how to hook the router up, never really have time to devote to playing a full online game) but STFU.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSER
    Once you get outta college especially it gets harder and harder to find people near you with hours to blow playing 2k7 at a friends house. I'm speaking of course for those on this board who have grown up, as opposed to you. So you go online. Better than playing the computer. The computer is hard as balls.
    How would you know? And why are all your friends working after finishing college but you aren't? You working nights as a pizza boy?

Thats the most retarded crap to ever come out of your mouth.

Playing games online is for nerds. X-BOX is primarily for nerds. In NZ we have karaoke games for PS2 etc, its more of a party device for the lame.

Party device for the lame>>>>>>>>>>cyberse'x-box'

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by adamcz
    GeeWiz is right. In high school and college I had friends to play against (and good thing too, since online didn't really exist yet). Now my friends have wives, kids, houses, etc, and live all over the country. The friends that I actually hang with aren't into video games, and certainly aren't into playing realistic basketball simulations with a fantasy draft. It's definately nerdy, but in the best possible way.
    Does your wife know you're a geek?

What do your friends do? Wine and cheese evenings and in bed by 8:30pm on a Saturday night?

Serious playground baller albertpujols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
    wii, its actually attainable within a monty of release...
    Yeah why not bring the Wii into this. No one digs the motion movement controller and the attractive price?

It is actually deemed to be the top of all three, from a worldwide standpoint.

Serious playground baller albertpujols's Avatar

[QUOTE=Se

Bucks fan

[QUOTE=Se

why live??

Yes.
    Does she ask you to dress up as the little guy from Zelda or something?

Do you try get her into a Lara Croft outfit?

Doesn't matter what my friends do - just believe me that they aren't into fantasy drafts and realistic basketball video games.
    Ah I've got ya, B&D, that's cool. You should have just said.

Banned

Holy crap ceddie is one insecure lil brat isn't he

How would you know? And why are all your friends working after finishing college but you aren't? You working nights as a pizza boy?
    I'm in HS and my friends are in HS and we have so much free time it boggles the mind. But I, unlike you, have the common sense to realize that these days are not permanent and for those who have made something of their lives, again, not you mr. bull**** major / film minor who thinks Adam Sandler is a better actor than Tom Cruise, they don't always have a friend around who likes 2k7 and has a couple hours to blow playing it, so when they don't have that, they play ONLINE.

why live??

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    I'm in HS and my friends are in HS and we have so much free time it boggles the mind. But I, unlike you, have the common sense to realize that these days are not permanent and for those who have made something of their lives, again, not you mr. bull**** major / film minor who thinks Adam Sandler is a better actor than Tom Cruise, they don't always have a friend around who likes 2k7 and has a couple hours to blow playing it, so when they don't have that, they play ONLINE.
    Adam Sandler>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tom Cruise

Anyone that enjoys a Tom Cruise flick should be shot.

I have free time because I am being paid by my insurance company, until I can get back to work. And I dont waste my time playing fat ass video games with a bunch of other fat ass nerds online.

What are you going to major in at college captain dipsh*t?
    -Lying?

Maybe you could enrol in: Pretending to be 17 101

Why is Ced talking crap about others playing video games online? Calling people nerds because they don't spend a lot of time with their friends. I might be mistaken, but he spends about as much time as anybody on this forum(which is probably more nerdy than sports games online).

Banned

What are you going to major in at college captain dipsh*t?
    -Lying?
    I am actually a very bad liar. I mean.. everyone accuses me of lying on here and its actually pretty funny. Im incapable of it. my inability to lie has cost me in several facets of life and I imagine it'll get even worse in the bull**** adult world.

Its not like I'm some moral guy or anything. Id lie if I could. when I try people see right through it. so I've just learned to stop trying.

so for that reason I probably should major in lying.. improve my skills in that area.

and what the hell is wrong with Tom Cruise? haha. think whatever you want of Tom Cruise the person; Tom Cruise the actor is a huge presence on the screen and blends into character.

Local High School Star

Ced you spend so much time on insidehoops talking to people you don't know and not even playing games, just talking. You're contridicting yourself. People who plays video games are losers? Everyone and there grandmas is a loser in Detroit then.

Intelligent fan

You can't afford either one Gobb. Try Gamecube, I heard it's down to 1 bill now.