Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Default Re: Saturday night Greg Oden injured left knee, needs surgery, season likely over

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    Lakers only can win once teams are missing star players.
    GTFO dumb troll

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: NBATv just reported Oden has fractured knee cap, will miss rest of season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyin
    I'm assuming you can't watch the video?

T-Mac and Brian Cook turned away and Aldridge saw it and put his hand over his mouth and stepped back.
    Yeah youtube was real slow for me. I just caught it, thanks for the post.

Default Re: Saturday night Greg Oden injured left knee, needs surgery, season likely over

This just blows. I was having a good time at a pizza bar watching the game and this happened. I couldn't even finish my pizza and had to leave.

I feel really bad for the guy. He was getting off to a very good year and this happens. Hopefully he comes back strong.

How long will he be out?

Cuba

Default Re: NBATv just reported Oden has fractured knee cap, will miss rest of season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyin
    I'm assuming you can't watch the video?

T-Mac and Brian Cook turned away and Aldridge saw it and put his hand over his mouth and stepped back.

Check Scola's reaction too.

NBA lottery pick

man im sad... maybe this will put the Blazers players ego in check and come together as a team?

Saw a basketball once Night Train's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    07-08 - Microfracture on right knee

08-09 - Fractured left knee (I think?)

09-10 - Really fractured left knee

It's gonna be tough to bounce back, but he has a ton of years ahead of him so hopefully he'll recover in a timely manner.
    Chipped kneecap in 08-09

I can't even imagine the frustration and pain he must be going through.

Local High School Star

WOW i feel sorry for him but what ABOUT ME I HAVE THIS PIECE OF **** ON MY FANTASY TEAM SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN ME A DOUBLE DOUBLE EVEYR NIGHT. woosah

Here is a picture I found.

Magic Johnson

am i too tired to see what everyone else is? i saw the video and i couldn't really tell what happened.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

If anything happened it was knee on knee contract with Brooks, but Brooks hit the layup and ran up court no worse for the wear, you'd think he'd at least hobble a bit. Just seems like another freak injury.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Here is a picture I found.

Love how the cameramen's first reaction is to snap photos stoically.

Magic Johnson

I feel horrible for Greg Oden. He's had some horrible luck since his first season at Ohio State. Screws up his wrist, has to get his tonsil removed, knee injury, knee injury, knee injury... the kid can't catch a break.

As for Blazer fans, well, can you honestly say you're surprised that he's injured? As a Laker fan, I've quickly become accustomed to seeing Bynum on the bench in street clothes and I imagine it's becoming the same thing with Oden.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    If anything happened it was knee on knee contract with Brooks, but Brooks hit the layup and ran up court no worse for the wear, you'd think he'd at least hobble a bit. Just seems like another freak injury.
    I don't even see where he got injured. It looks as though he landed awkwardly, causing his knee to collapse. Obviously there was something gruesome though, judging by the Rockets' bench reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
    WOW i feel sorry for him but what ABOUT ME I HAVE THIS PIECE OF **** ON MY FANTASY TEAM SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN ME A DOUBLE DOUBLE EVEYR NIGHT. woosah
    You should try and get Priz if he's still out there. Dude's gonna get major minutes and does well on the boards.