Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: E3 2014

Default Re: E3 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    what? that's the complete truth. consoles hold back pc gaming.
    Ps3/360 didn't at first. They were cuttimg edge tech, especially ps3 with blu ray, and blue tooth. 4 years later, yes they were vastly inferior, 8 years later, dino tech. Now with PS4 there are some things that are cutting edge. The ram; hUMA architecture, and gpgpu compute are all things that are the future, or at least could be. That said it is weak, the gpu is 3 year old tech at best...

Xbox One is 5 year old tech, and has no hUMA, or gpgpu computing ability. It will hold back ps4 games too. Hopefully it dies off so everyone gets better games. And as a plus MS would likely get out of ttying to ruin the industry.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I don't really do multiplayer, but The Division looked Funckin' A Awesome in everything I saw.

It looks like a near perfect blend of high action tactical shooting firefights (which frankly are not really my thing), duck and cover third person action (which I do enjoy), adventure gaming (exploration, map search type stuff).

And it's got a pseudo sci-fi story line. And the map looks like a great representation of NYC!!

Just couldn't look any cooler. Hopefully there's quality single player mechanics. Or the campaign mode is heavy on the co-op multiplayer, which I'm probably more inclined to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Yeah Dice is definitely doing things right with Battlefront it seems.
    Can't tell if serious.

*EDIT* Read that as Battlefield, but I'd still be worried.
    Last edited by DeuceWallaces; 06-10-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Sunshine State

My Wallet is going to be crying.

battlefield looks fun

Nintendo brought it best they could. Zelda looked wicked awesome, Mario Maker has a ton of potential. Yoshi epic yarn, Kirby, Xenoblade, Bayonetta, Star Fox, Captain Toad, Splatter.

Not the knockout blow some people where hoping for, but they showed a lot of good to great games. Too bad most of them are so far away. In terms of exclusive games they've blown Sony and MS out of the water.

splatoon looks really stupid. toad game looks eh. everything else though looks solid, and with mario kart 8 LOZ and new SSB coming there is finally a reason to give a shit about the wii u. oh and new star fox <3

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    splatoon looks really stupid. toad game looks eh. everything else though looks solid, and with mario kart 8 LOZ and new SSB coming there is finally a reason to give a shit about the wii u. oh and new star fox <3

i think splatoon actually looks pretty cool. Kind of a new take on a genre that's getting pretty stale.

Zelda looks amazing.

F*ck captain toad. I hated those stupid toad levels in 3dworld.

Nintendo pretty much did everything I wanted besides saying "Oh yeah and Retro is working on a new Metroid. Enjoy."

Finally some news about Yarn Yoshi, which looks amazing.
    Star Fox, just wow. Miyamoto doing it guarantees it being good.
    Zelda That was so ****ing gorgeous.
    Mario Party 10 is alright.
    Smash Bros, and the Amiibo toys look good, I doubt I buy them, but they don't look like they're cheaply made.
    Liked what I saw out of Bayonetta 2.
    Toad game is whatever. It could be interesting, but the levels on 3D world were so-so.

Banned

I'm never buying a ****ing Wii U.

nintendo had the best e3 but that isn't saying much

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Bloodborne! part four of the Demon's Souls/Dark Souls series. PS4 exclusive!

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

That E3 was a giant MEH.

Nothing but HD upgrades/remakes and games everyone knew about. As happy as I am that an old gem like Grim Fandango is coming back, meh to it all. I guess there's Nintendo but the Wii U is a dead console, IMO. It's not making a comeback.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    Ps3/360 didn't at first. They were cuttimg edge tech, especially ps3 with blu ray, and blue tooth. 4 years later, yes they were vastly inferior, 8 years later, dino tech. Now with PS4 there are some things that are cutting edge. The ram; hUMA architecture, and gpgpu compute are all things that are the future, or at least could be. That said it is weak, the gpu is 3 year old tech at best...

Xbox One is 5 year old tech, and has no hUMA, or gpgpu computing ability. It will hold back ps4 games too. Hopefully it dies off so everyone gets better games. And as a plus MS would likely get out of ttying to ruin the industry.
    Xbox one is almost the exact same thing as the PS4 the only differences are
    PS4 has way faster ram
    PS4s GPU is a bit better
    The xbone reserves quite a bit more power and memory for the OS
    Definitely not three year old tech, (the GPU the PS4 is based off is like 2 years old, let alone the actual one they out kn the console) and neither are holding any sort of PC stuff back. They run all the PC ports at max settings right now.

Banned

Zelda looks orgasmic. So much jizz in my undies.