Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-14-2007, 09:28 AM   #46
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Default Re: Best shot you've ever hit.

My best shots:

1.) My wife
2.) My children (6) :-)
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:53 AM   #47
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
Wrong again...

Why would you fake something like this on the net? or did you just fabricate the .2 to make it sound better?

Because even if your buddy's cam had mili secs, which I doubt. It wouldn't have any relevance to the game clock......

I already established myself as a credible enough poster. If you start recording a game when it starts in sync with the clock it would. I don't know why you must be so obstinate about this. I don't even post here enough to have the interest to lie. But I mean, if you are so stubborn, you can go on to believe whatever you presume you believe. I have the burden of proof, you have your supposed conspiracy theory.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:53 AM   #48
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
I already established myself as a credible enough poster. If you start recording a game when it starts in sync with the clock it would. I don't know why you must be so obstinate about this. I don't even post here enough to have the interest to lie. But I mean, if you are so stubborn, you can go on to believe whatever you presume you believe. I have the burden of proof, you have your supposed conspiracy theory.
you proved nothing.

look even if you start recording at the start of clock AND shut it off exactly at every foul, timeout, quarter breaks and half time. It would be counting the wrong way. Unless you reversed the time like 40 min game 1.2 left

But the chance of that^ happening? slim to none.

My theory you prob hit a game winner. It was prob not of the dribble and there was more time left on the clock.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:15 PM   #49
r32soul
I usually hit open layups

down by 2 points.. last possession... got the ball at the 3pt line 45 degree angle.. my teammate set a screen for me on the left, however, the run off the pick guy, and double team me... one fake crossover dribble, pull up and nail the 3 with a man in front and back of me.. nothing but net..

the reason why it is the best shot is because i actually shot with perfect form, release.. everything felt great..
r32soul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:49 PM   #50
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
you proved nothing.

look even if you start recording at the start of clock AND shut it off exactly at every foul, timeout, quarter breaks and half time. It would be counting the wrong way. Unless you reversed the time like 40 min game 1.2 left

But the chance of that^ happening? slim to none.

My theory you prob hit a game winner. It was prob not of the dribble and there was more time left on the clock.

hahahahaha. You're really really thinking hard about this to make sure. It was 1.2 on the tape whether it was 1.4, 1.6, or .9 in actual time, does it really matter? Probably not. I'll stick by what I said because it's what happened as I saw and lived it. I'm sorry if you cannot compute such a story because maybe you live a mundane life, who knows. I enjoy how far you stretch your theory, but what's it worth to you?
Old 08-14-2007, 12:51 PM   #51
clipps
BOLTS

In HS Game - I had a 3 point buzzerbeater that felt amazing. I never got playing time even though I was pretty good compared to the other players. It was a 20 point game with 2 minutes left of the 1st half. Coach put me in with 3 starters and the 6th man. Before the buzzerbeater, I got in 2 steals, a block(from the peremiter off a jumpshot), a pair of freethrows and a converted and 1. The buzzerbeater felt amazing. The clock was running down. We had to inbound the ball on our side. I ran up, got the ball passed to me, I cought it, and from around NBA range, I had to turn around and fire before the buzzer sounded, it released and I threw the perfect rainbow shot from NBA range right at the buzzer. It felt incredible.

In a pickup game - I hit 6 3 pointers in arow in a 2 minute span. The other team put 2 guys on me after the 6th one.

Practice - Hit a half court shot backwards.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:04 PM   #52
laalaa
Original Lakers FAM

A street game somewhere in west Dade. I listened all that **** talking about me, no one passing the ball(probably cause I was the only white dude on the court), I waited in the corner and asked for the ball since no one else could hit a shot and sinked a tray on everybody's face. Game.
White men can't jump..who gives a ****. If people only learned how to shoot the ball too..
laalaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:19 PM   #53
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:

you wont get anywhere with cannonball...you can provide the most incontrovertible proof ever (like you have) and he still wont believe you.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:31 PM   #54
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

I told 2 little kids i would go swimming if i made the shot. I threw the ball inbetween 2 power lines threw a few tree branches and into the basket from about full court it banked in. The kids was like wow and then they cheered cause they could go swimming.
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:35 PM   #55
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
hahahahaha. You're really really thinking hard about this to make sure. It was 1.2 on the tape whether it was 1.4, 1.6, or .9 in actual time, does it really matter? Probably not. I'll stick by what I said because it's what happened as I saw and lived it. I'm sorry if you cannot compute such a story because maybe you live a mundane life, who knows. I enjoy how far you stretch your theory, but what's it worth to you?
So you are telling me the person that recorded the tape stopped it at every little break?

Hey I got an idea. Upload the vid to youtube...
Old 08-14-2007, 02:36 PM   #56
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLS
Back in my prime, I had a 47 inch vertical and perfected the art of dunking. I would dunk for 4 hours every day in my backyard, mastering every detail of the most athletic move known to mankind. I trained my ass off to become the freakish athlete I was in my prime, and it all paid off.

This was a pickup game at the gym, up to 21. I had already scored 18 out of my team's 20, so you could sure as hell bet I would try and win the game myself. Game's tied at 20, the other scrubs have the ball. I rip their PG at half court and have what looked like a clear breakaway, when this other guy caught up to me. I hesitated for half a second, crossed him over and broke the rim with the loudest, most powerful dunk you could ever see to win the game.
how so?
Old 08-14-2007, 02:38 PM   #57
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
you wont get anywhere with cannonball...you can provide the most incontrovertible proof ever (like you have) and he still wont believe you.
what prove?

It makes no sense. Trust me I have recorded games. I guess if I was trying to stop it at every break and stuff.

OH it wouldn't work.

just thought of it.

If you recorded foul shots. THE CLOCK IS OFF!!!

boom thread/

watch him come back and say that they didn't have foul shots.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:43 PM   #58
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
So you are telling me the person that recorded the tape stopped it at every little break?

Hey I got an idea. Upload the vid to youtube...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Hey I got an idea, give up. Like I said, it's how I lived it and have it on record. You can believe whatever you want. If you believe the other people in this thread about banking shots off trees or making consecutive 50 ft jumpers, and decided to question my story, a story seen countless of times, there's surely something wrong with you. Besides, I have no idea how to splice videos nor upload them on youtube. Nor do I want to, to prove to some guy who all of the sudden thinks he's the arbiter of truth without any evidence..Or to a guy that prior to this morning, I didn't know exist. Heck, I could question your existence in the same manner that you're questioning me. Lets do that first. Prove to me you exist, and I'll prove my evidence.

But if you're content with thinking I'm a liar, go ahead. I really don't care. And that's all I have to say about this issue.

Last edited by wang4three : 08-14-2007 at 02:46 PM.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:55 PM   #59
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLS
I had scouts drooling over my game in H.S. The problem was that during the 3rd game of my senior year, I got leveled by this monster in mid-air. I was dunking on them the entire game, making fools out of them, and the punk decided to play cheap. On the next fastbreak I had, he clotheslined me in mid-air and I shattered my knee Livingston style.
ouch.

what H.S. did you go to?
Old 08-14-2007, 02:57 PM   #60
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Hey I got an idea, give up. Like I said, it's how I lived it and have it on record. You can believe whatever you want. If you believe the other people in this thread about banking shots off trees or making consecutive 50 ft jumpers, and decided to question my story, a story seen countless of times, there's surely something wrong with you. Besides, I have no idea how to splice videos nor upload them on youtube. Nor do I want to, to prove to some guy who all of the sudden thinks he's the arbiter of truth without any evidence..Or to a guy that prior to this morning, I didn't know exist. Heck, I could question your existence in the same manner that you're questioning me. Lets do that first. Prove to me you exist, and I'll prove my evidence.

But if you're content with thinking I'm a liar, go ahead. I really don't care. And that's all I have to say about this issue.
Not hard at all to splice videos. But w/e.

I called you out because it was clear you were lying.

I don't know how much you are lying about but you deff are lying......

what about recording foul shots huh?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: