Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-13-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
Bring-Your-Js
I hit 30-footers

Bring-Your-Js has decent reputation
Default Ray Lewis 1, Fat Ass 0

Yo, Don't Ever Ever Ever in your life talk shit to the BEST MIDDLE LINEBACKER IN NFL HISTORY. GOT THAT?

How's It Taste Mother****er?!
Bring-Your-Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:37 PM   #2
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ray Lewis 1, Fat Ass 0

I don't think Rex Ryan is an ISHiot.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:40 PM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I don't think Rex Ryan is an ISHiot.
bit of a resemblance to that photographer that posted here who used to post pics with hot models. forget the name. swaggerless manatee guy.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:42 PM   #4
Bring-Your-Js
I hit 30-footers

I don't think Rex Ryan has a super bowl contender team. Better to realize that now than later. Patriots proceed to kill that ass accordingly eh.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:54 PM   #5
Bring-Your-Js
I hit 30-footers

Yeah, Shonn Greene sure looked ready for primetime didn't he? How many turds he drop into his pants staring across at No. 52?
Old 09-14-2010, 02:38 AM   #6
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

ray lewis had a NASTY hit tonite god damn
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:48 AM   #7
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The Jets have a Super Bowl caliber defense but I don't know if it's good enough to be "historically" great like the the '00-'01 Ravens, '02-'03 Buccaneers, and '07-'08 Bears, who were good enough to overcome below average to average QB's to either get to or win a Super Bowl.

I mean they don't have anything that resmebles an imposing passing game, and their running game looked flat tonight, albeit againt a great defense, but still.

And has a second year QB ever got to or won a Super Bowl?
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:51 AM   #8
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Off the top of my head, I know Marino has.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 03:24 AM   #9
Bring-Your-Js
I hit 30-footers

The Jets Defense is the real deal. I actually don't have a problem with the team in general but Ryan went way over the top. "Going to crush ray lewis" gtfo with that bullshit. Check the Ravens rush yard per game rankings since Lewis came into the league and notice the SKYROCKET to 22nd the year he was hurt. Dude is a A++ Linebacker at 35? Quite simply at this point the best ever in the middle (LT is GOAT overall). He deserves more respect than that no matter what he says, he's earned it.

And if you don't respect it, then he'll still bust your ass, as seen in HD this evening and have His Squad Ready to Play.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:47 AM   #10
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
The Jets have a Super Bowl caliber defense but I don't know if it's good enough to be "historically" great like the the '00-'01 Ravens, '02-'03 Buccaneers, and '07-'08 Bears, who were good enough to overcome below average to average QB's to either get to or win a Super Bowl.

I mean they don't have anything that resmebles an imposing passing game, and their running game looked flat tonight, albeit againt a great defense, but still.

And has a second year QB ever got to or won a Super Bowl?

Off the top of my head, Dan Marino made the Super Bowl in his second year. There may be more.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:26 AM   #11
AK47DR91

Brady won a Super Bowl in his "second year" even though, he sat out the first.

Big Ben also won in his 2nd season also...I think.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:25 AM   #12
KG215
NBA Legend

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Off the top of my head, Dan Marino made the Super Bowl in his second year. There may be more.

I wasn't aware of Marino but that was before I was even born, and it doesn't surprise me.

I don't think the Jets are incapable of making it to the Super Bowl, but I also don't think mark Sanchez is or ever will be in Marino's class as a QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
Brady won a Super Bowl in his "second year" even though, he sat out the first.

Big Ben also won in his 2nd season also...I think.

I forgot all about Roethlisberger.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: