Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Why do white guys try to talk like black people when yall around us?

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Is this an adequate example?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6SqgdLRB8Y
    no thats just a clown

Default Re: Why do white guys try to talk like black people when yall around us?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Seuss
    Same reason black guys try to talk like white people when interviewing for a job they really want. We're trying to impress by fitting in.
    /End Thread

Banned

I don't know any white people who talk like that besides the stereotype wiggas or whatever they call them these days on tv shows.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    That isn't talking white, that is talking normal. A black man wouldn't interview with a black business owner with "yo I'm tryin to work wit you and shit dawg"... Unless your interviewing with Suge Knight or something

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    90% of the time i won't say anything because i don't want to just interrupt a conversation with a awkard moment.On the inside my blood is boiling though why do white dudes try so hard to fit in around black people sometimes?Example im with all black people and 1 white guy talking about sports.Out of nowhere this white dude keeps saying "that maaaaa fuka" "he got 3 rings that maaaa fuka is the best."This white bch is going out of his way to emphasize the MA trying to sound black i almost snapped his white fuking neck.

im not racist at all just had to rant because i dont want to snap on my dawg for trying to fit in.
    The real question is: Why does anybody talk like that? It makes people sound stupid no matter what race they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Is this an adequate example?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6SqgdLRB8Y
    He said "If you come to my HOOD"... im done . This dude is trying way to hard

hey hey she's busy suckin on mah ding dong

word 2 ur motha

[ [ Sickplicity ] ]

It's actually amazing I don't incorporate more slang considering where - and who - I grew up around the majority of my life. Suburban wigs are a cringeworthy disgrace, it isn't even amusing.

LOL @ the language filter

Quote Originally Posted by Hands of Iron
    It's actually amazing I don't incorporate more slang considering where - and who - I grew up around the majority of my life. Suburban wigs are a cringeworthy disgrace, it isn't even amusing.

LOL @ the language filter
    agreed its like if you seen a person trying to talk with a chinese accent just to fit in with chinese people. not knowing how FUKING STUPID AND pathetic it really is

it's because the same gene that makes the skin white causes you to talk like black people when they're around.

NBA Superstar

90% of the time i won't say anything because i don't want to just interrupt a conversation with a awkard moment.On the inside my blood is boiling though why do white dudes try so hard to fit in around black people sometimes?Example im with all black people and 1 white guy talking about sports.Out of nowhere this white dude keeps saying "that maaaaa fuka" "he got 3 rings that maaaa fuka is the best."This white bch is going out of his way to emphasize the MA trying to sound black i almost snapped his white fuking neck.

im not racist at all just had to rant because i dont want to snap on my dawg for trying to fit in.
    same reason Americans use Britishism with Brits and vice-versa, to make sure you understand.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Dem cracker was straight clownin u daawg ! And you just let it ride like dat ?
    thought you were about dat life, guess i was wrong.

talk like black people?

Why do white guys try to talk like black people when yall around us?
    Say what? N-gga, please! We ain't be speakin' all black and shit. Dats all in your mind, yo. Don't disrespect da white man, boo. N-gga be trippin'.....

ay yo op all thuggish bawzzy mah nigguh he cool dawg