NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Default KG's Wolves vs Bulls 8/7c

Wolves trying to stop the series sweep. Gasol out, Rose out, Bennett out, Shabazz out, anymore? Wolves can't hurt themselves to win, best they could possibly do is 7th worst in the league. Going for 2nd straight with KG in a Wolves uniform. I have to warn you Bulls fans that the Wiggins you meet tonight isn't the same Wiggins that fouled with less than a second on the clock to give you guys the free throws to win. Enjoy the show. @Chicago

Update: KG out, expected to play tomorrow at home
    Last edited by 04mzwach; 02-27-2015 at 09:07 PM.

Default Re: KG's Wolves vs Bulls 8/7c

Wolves have Payne, Dieng and Pekovic for the C and PF position tonight.

What has Payne done since he arrived in Minny? Really haven't checked him out

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    What has Payne done since he arrived in Minny? Really haven't checked him out
    He's a work in progress. He has a knack for blocking shot, good defender, good rebounder. He started his first game out by continuously driving to the basket and missing at the rim often. He's starting to connect on more than he did the first game, but still a work in progress. The guy works hard though and he's trying. I know he'll get better the more he plays but struggling by doing too much lately. KG will teach him a lot.

Got a double double the other night i should say. he could have many of them if he gets the minutes which i don't think he'll have much trouble with Bennett out.
    Last edited by 04mzwach; 02-27-2015 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    He's a work in progress. He has a knack for blocking shot, good defender, good rebounder. He started his first game out by continuously driving to the basket and missing at the rim often. He's starting to connect on more than he did the first game, but still a work in progress. The guy works hard though and he's trying. I know he'll get better the more he plays but struggling by doing too much lately. KG will teach him a lot.
    I was going to say KG is a good mentor.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I was going to say KG is a good mentor.
    he mentioned that KG was his favorite player growing up and he will listen to whatever he will teach him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Is Aaron Brooks really 1 for fcuking 12? This f*cking ****** is killing my fantasy team right now. F*cking ugly ass rat looking bitch.