Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2008, 10:38 PM   #811
KINGD
Banned
 
KINGD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,035
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Haha but I was being somewhat serious. He still need to improve at on ball D
KINGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:43 PM   #812
Loki
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,180
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGD
LOKI. The ultimate groupie. It's not groopie genius.

The word groupie was censored here until recently. I didn't know that we were allowed to type it again. I know how to spell, though, thanks. :)
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:46 PM   #813
KINGD
Banned
 
KINGD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,035
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
The word groupie was censored here until recently. I didn't know that we were allowed to type it again. I know how to spell, though, thanks. :)
You are very welcome...groupie.
KINGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:51 PM   #814
Loki
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,180
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGD
You are very welcome...groupie.

Please, no insults. It offends my delicate sensibilities. I am, after all, a very proper man. :)


Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:53 PM   #815
KINGD
Banned
 
KINGD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,035
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Please, no insults. It offends my delicate sensibilities. I am, after all, a very proper man. :)



Nice.
KINGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:59 PM   #816
gts
shhhhhhh
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Downtown Hoops Dojo
Posts: 29,434
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Quote:
Please, no insults. It offends my delicate sensibilities. I am, after all, a very proper man.
then ya may want to clean up the trash around the base of casa de loki there...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:06 PM   #817
Emile
Local High School Star
 
Emile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,427
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Quote:
THE SUPERSTAR Asked what his MVP ballot would look like, Bryant says, "I'm not even thinking about that." But when somebody mentions that the Cleveland Cavaliers' James is a favorite because he's a near one-man team, Bryant, who was averaging 28.1 points, 6.1 rebounds and 5.3 assists through Sunday, snaps, "Put me in the East and see what happens."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200.../lakers/3.html

Hell yes, this is when Kobe's at his absolute best. Statements like these, love them. Attitude and arrogance, maybe it's what drawn me to being a Kobe fan in the first place but that was just a neat statement and very true as well.
This is the Kobe that should always be!
Emile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:10 PM   #818
KINGD
Banned
 
KINGD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,035
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emile
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200.../lakers/3.html

Hell yes, this is when Kobe's at his absolute best. Statements like these, love them. Attitude and arrogance, maybe it's what drawn me to being a Kobe fan in the first place but that was just a neat statement and very true as well.
This is the Kobe that should always be!
Kobe is going to get so much hate for that.
KINGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:14 PM   #819
Emile
Local High School Star
 
Emile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,427
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGD
Kobe is going to get so much hate for that.

True lol but he's right. And you bet he was honest.
He's going to get hate because first of all, he's Kobe and folks don't like him to start with. And then because people want NBA players to be goodie 2 shoes and neuter their character, competitiveness, fire and everything along those lines that Kobe possesses.
Lots of hate sure, might cost him the MVP, sure, whatever, but I loved it.
Don't suppress yourself, dude. Speak up.
Emile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:16 PM   #820
KINGD
Banned
 
KINGD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,035
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emile
True lol but he's right. And you bet he was honest.
He's going to get hate because first of all, he's Kobe and folks don't like him to start with. And then because people want NBA players to be goodie 2 shoes and neuter their character, competitiveness, fire and everything along those lines that Kobe possesses.
Lots of hate sure, might cost him the MVP, sure, whatever, but I loved it.
Don't suppress yourself, dude. Speak up.

Oh I speak up all right.:)
Go Lakers!
KINGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:01 PM   #821
Loki
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,180
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Quote:
THE SUPERSTAR Asked what his MVP ballot would look like, Bryant says, "I'm not even thinking about that." But when somebody mentions that the Cleveland Cavaliers' James is a favorite because he's a near one-man team, Bryant, who was averaging 28.1 points, 6.1 rebounds and 5.3 assists through Sunday, snaps, "Put me in the East and see what happens."

What a friggin' JOKE Kobe is. The man literally has no shame, and can't stand anyone insinuating that he isn't the best player in the league.

Just another reason why no one likes him. A normal human being would have said, "yeah, Lebron's doing his thing and having a terrific season; it's going to be a tough year for MVP voting either way." But instead he says BS like this.

Honestly, I can't fathom why anyone would like him.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:04 PM   #822
KINGD
Banned
 
KINGD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,035
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

I told ya.
I'm 100% that quote was taken out of context. I doubt he 'snapped".lol
KINGD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:13 PM   #823
KenneBell
What set you claim?
 
KenneBell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the green like a crouton.
Posts: 5,015
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emile
This is the Kobe that should always be!
:)

Agreed.
KenneBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:22 PM   #824
2LeTTeRS KD
Both teams played hard
 
2LeTTeRS KD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Why does it matter?
Posts: 1,687
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

I acutally like the comment. He needs to have that confidence, even though I don't feel its that cut and dry I can respect him as a man for being man enough to say what he actually feels. Takes a big man to be real sometimes, especially when you're under the microscope like Kobe is.
2LeTTeRS KD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #825
Loki
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 5,180
Default Re: Lebron James vs Kobe Bryant, in the season, in MVP talk, more

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGD
I told ya.
I'm 100% that quote was taken out of context. I doubt he 'snapped".lol

I don't even care if he said it calmly. It's an immature thing to say, and clearly illustrates his oversized ego. He's a moron who's full of himself, which is the worst kind of moron.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 AM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy