Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Songs to make babies too....

blah.. blah...

Let's escape the corny cliche shit, and select songs that fit the following activities:

Robbing a bank

Taking a shit

Getting fired

Epic failure

About to get into a rumble (fight)

Long road trip through America

Long road trip through Europe

Long road trip through Middle East

shopping at the mall

A date turned bad

Unable to get erect

Somebody farted in the elevator
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Songs to make babies too....

Down with the sickness for all of these.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man

LOLLL can't argue with that.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
this version

or, to ignore the intent of this thread and just focus on the title, this genius cover is more than appropriate
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #5
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof5pRAIZmw
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:17 PM   #6
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Robbing a bank

Taking a shit

Getting fired - SCHOOOOL's Out for summer! - Alice Cooper.
Freedom - George Michaels
F*ck you (I Don't Want You Back) - Eamon

Epic failure - Try Again - Aaliyah!
You Gotta Be - Desree

About to get into a rumble (fight) - What You Gonna Do (Sh!t) - Lil Jon/Lil Scrappy
It's a Fight - 36 Mafia
Heated Heavy - Krayzie Bone
Boom Its On - Ying Yang

this lan dis ur laand this land is my land from california to the new york island from the redwoodforesst tto thee goalstreamwaatterrzz

Probably a superset of DOTA with ABBA
Long road trip through Middle East - Uhh.. Arab Money

shopping at the mall - bye bye bye - nsync ONLY bye means BUY ZOMG J$ UR SO CLEVER

A date turned bad - bad romance

Unable to get erect - Hard Times
So Hard - Jeezy

Somebody farted in the elevator - Horse with no name!
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:25 PM   #7
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
blah.. blah...

Let's escape the corny cliche shit, and select songs that fit the following activities:

Robbing a bank - Hit em Up

Taking a shit - Hit em Up

Getting fired - Hit em Up

Epic failure

About to get into a rumble (fight) - Hit em Up

Long road trip through Middle East

shopping at the mall

A date turned bad - Hit em up

Unable to get erect - Hit em up

Somebody farted in the elevator - Hit em up

Done
AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:37 PM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
About to get into a rumble (fight)

Thank you for clarifying. I was completely lost on what you might have meant by rumble
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:53 PM   #9
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Thank you for clarifying. I was completely lost on what you might have meant by rumble

hey you never know, we do have foreigners and people from Idaho.
Old 02-12-2012, 12:02 AM   #10
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
this version

or, to ignore the intent of this thread and just focus on the title, this genius cover is more than appropriate
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:19 AM   #11
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:21 AM   #12
cuad
kings fan

cuad has not been impressing people

Underoath - A Boy Brushed Red

maybe someone will recognize the connection between this song and baby making.
cuad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: