Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 09-28-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

RedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default My New Kobe Bryant - Reg. Season 08-09 Mix

Kobe Bryant is the best player in the world, and he proved it be winning the 2009 NBA Finals and was also the 2009 NBA Finals MVP, Most skilled player in the league today as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91sHlWFMlc

Enjoy.

P.S - Rep if ya like.
RedZiggyZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My New Kobe Bryant - Reg. Season 08-09 Mix

Didn't think you thought Kobe was the best.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:01 PM   #3
RedZiggyZag
1 week avy bet.....

RedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRedZiggyZag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Didn't think you thought Kobe was the best.
I do, but sometimes those stans make me want to mess around and make me want to defend LeBron, I think highly of both and I can make a case for both for being the best player, but honestly I still feel Kobe is superior, maybe a bit biased because I've always been a fan of him. What did you think of the video though?
RedZiggyZag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:20 PM   #4
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZiggyZag
I do, but sometimes those stans make me want to mess around and make me want to defend LeBron, I think highly of both and I can make a case for both for being the best player, but honestly I still feel Kobe is superior, maybe a bit biased because I've always been a fan of him. What did you think of the video though?

Good mix

Always enjoy mixes about the top players...always good to watch.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #5
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZiggyZag
I deserve reps for Effort!

stop whoring for reps..

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: