Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #61
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Patriots after they stopped cheating.

Anyone who would deny that players joined the Patriots because of their previous success is either a complete moron or a Patriots fan. You point at one guy on a list I simply copy and pasted to try and make your argument... talk about grasping for straws.

Players joining the Patriots is no different than players joining the Lakers or Celtics... the only difference is that the Lakers and Celtics didn't cheat to win their Championships.

The fact that anyone would even argue that players take less to play for a "championship contender" is laughable at best. It happens every year, in every sport.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:00 PM   #62
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The players you listed that took less to play with the NE Pats were who exactly? What role did they even play to the success of that franchise? I'm lost on the whole player addition argument. Recap the point of that again because I'm sitting here thinking pro bowl caliber talent skipping over big bucks to take less and play for the NE Pats. In pursuit to win a SB ring. The guys you listed are guys who get picked up after June 1st cuts to fill out a roster, add a veteran prescence. Eagles signed Mike Bell RB from the Saints. He is the kind of name that appears on the list you pasted.

Ne has won games since Spygate broke. Went undefeated, won the AFC and lost in the SB. My guess is had they cheated they would have beat the NYG right? Following year losing arguably at the time the best QB in the game week 1 went what 11-5 missing the playoffs? Had they cheated they would have won 1 or 2 more games to cement a place in the postseason correct? Next season after getting Tom Brady back who didnt appear early on as Tom Brady we knew went what 10-6? These are winning seasons. Whats missing is SBs. And since that is missing arguing them cheating being valid is a good one? Am I on the right track here? Thats how it reads to me. They havent won a SB since they were busted cheating. Therefore the years they won a SB should be looked at sideways. Am I following your argument right?

Friggin NE Pats this year are 4-1. They are still winning dispite Spygate.

Do I think the NE Pats are innocent of any wrong doin? No. They got busted and the Spygate thing is good ammo to break/bust NE Pats fans balls. Do I think it played a part in them winning championships? As ISH posters would say...

not even close

As an Eagles fan I'll say they cheated us 2nd half stealing our defensive signals picking up all of our blitzes so we couldnt stop them and win our first SB.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:42 PM   #63
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Actually, it could be argued that Stallworth had his last good season as a Patriot; he didn't get a single DUI here.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: