Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast
    Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default GS Losing This Finals Would Be One Of Biggest Upsets Ever

Every analyst and their dog is picking LeBron and his Ex-Knick teammates to get crushed. There is no other way to spin it. GS has absolutely no reason to lose. Simply amazing what this is going to do when Cleveland beats them in 5 and LeBron skyrockets up the all-time list.

Default Re: GS Losing This Finals Would Be One Of Biggest Upsets Ever

GS are as big of a favorite to win as heat were in 2011 finals.
    The big difference is that cavs are injured whereas mavs were healthy.

Young teams don't typically win titles. I haven't looked into it, but this Warriors team might be the youngest collective bunch to ever win a title.

Lebaldo stans be scramblin' for excuses before the inevitable 2/6

Golden State has no one on the squad who even has any finals experience so no it would not be one of the biggest upsets ever.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Young teams don't typically win titles. I haven't looked into it, but this Warriors team might be the youngest collective bunch to ever win a title.
    Trust me, it hasn't swayed public opinion. The Cavs are one of the biggest underdogs in NBA history. Many predicting them to finish Cleveland in 4-5 games.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    Lebaldo stans be scramblin' for excuses before the inevitable 2/6
    Maybe you should learn how to read, f.ag boy. I have Cleveland winning in 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    Golden State has no one on the squad who even has any finals experience so no it would not be one of the biggest upsets ever.
    You can try and convince yourself that all you want. When LeBron wins the title with players that couldn't cut in on the Knicks, an undrafted PG, hobbled Irving, no Love, and PF that people were calling a bust until a few months ago....well there is going to be a meltdown. There is no way to sugarcoat a GS lost. NONE. You can point to Finals inexperience. I can point to a Cavs team missing its #3 option, 2nd option is crippled, and a bunch role players Cleveland got from s.hitty teams.

shhhhhhh

Best player in the league, 6th NBA finals , quality roster with depth against a bunch of kids who have never played on a stage this big and Lebronstans are still deflecting...

Lebron should win this, he has everything on his side, there's no reason for him not to win

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    Best player in the league, 6th NBA finals , quality roster with depth against a bunch of kids who have never played on a stage this big and Lebronstans are still deflecting...

Lebron should win this, he has everything on his side, there's no reason for him not to win
    do you Laker fans honestly believe this?

Anyway, I'll ask you too.. how much money are you putting on the Cavs?

Quote Originally Posted by gts

Another illiterate in this thread. I have Cleveland winning, Corky. But just because I do, doesn't change the narrative around this Finals. GS are heavy favorites. And analysts aren't buying the idea of LeBron winning a title with a bunch of cast-offs, former draft disappointment PF, hobbled 2nd option, and an undrafted PG. Cavs are absolutely heavy underdogs. Going to be funny to see how haters try to spin JR Smith being the second coming of Jesus and Thompson being a better version of Rodman

Laker fans just cant be taken seriously

wait, lemme play...

okayyyy, explain y'all.. what is it that these guys are missing, which awesome insight of inside-hoops posters like gts are they not aware of? Is it that they are clueless of the fact that this is LeBron's FIFTH CONSECUTIVE FINAL??!?!?!?! (oh but wait, those are irrelevant cause weak East, don't matter vs West teams)

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    do you Laker fans honestly believe this?

Anyway, I'll ask you too.. how much money are you putting on the Cavs?
    That's what I am saying. Put some money on Cleveland. I mean apparently they all knew how amazing Shumpert, Smith, and Dellevedova were coming into the postseason? Bet it all on the Cavs and cash-in.

Enough of that corny storyline how he is taking Knick rejects to a championship.

Trades were made. His team was 19-20 with him ready to quit on the season before the GM bailed him out and got him an athletic center and then the right chips that fit. Plus he is playing in the East.

Stop trying to give him all of the credit. Apparently the 3s JR chucks and makes when Lebron is on the bench are because of Lebron as well

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Every analyst and their dog is picking LeBron and his Ex-Knick teammates to get crushed. There is no other way to spin it. GS has absolutely no reason to lose. Simply amazing what this is going to do when Cleveland beats them in 5 and LeBron skyrockets up the all-time list.
    Other than Cleveland having the best player in the world in an ISO dominated game.

Yeah, other than that...