Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #31
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Artest to wear 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
already spoke on it in the artest thread

lol it was a breaking ball that didn't break bro, jst hung there on the outside and dared me to swing

Yeah, finally found your comments on the next page.
Glad you took the classy high road and didn't pull a Lebron....lol.
I've been huge on getting Artest for 3 years, I think this is the same type of move that led the Bulls to their 2nd Three-Peat.....and the price is much beter than I could've dreamed....all we need is LO and health for another championship or 2 or 3!!!!!

Funny that when we sign LO, he'll be making much more than Artest who will be the starter. I seriously thought we'd end up with Artest & Ariza..No LO.
Not that i'm sad, I do like LO's versatility off the bench. Don't you guys just wish we could just dump Walton and Morrison now?
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:24 PM   #32
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Yeah, finally found your comments on the next page.
Glad you took the classy high road and didn't pull a Lebron....lol.
I've been huge on getting Artest for 3 years, I think this is the same type of move that led the Bulls to their 2nd Three-Peat.....and the price is much beter than I could've dreamed....all we need is LO and health for another championship or 2 or 3!!!!!

Funny that when we sign LO, he'll be making much more than Artest who will be the starter. I seriously thought we'd end up with Artest & Ariza..No LO.
Not that i'm sad, I do like LO's versatility off the bench. Don't you guys just wish we could just dump Walton and Morrison now?

I dont wanna dump Walton. He contributed well in the playoffs and he's continured to blend in while the team has been successful. Great teammate as well, nice guy who loves nothing more than to share the ball and definitely a Phil favorite when it comes to using the triangle.

Think about it, Smush was bad and hes gone now, Kwame is gone now, Cook is gone.....Walton has always been a professional. For him to develop the way he did after being drafted in the 2nd round, we really got a lot.

Morrison I agree though, Don't wanna wait for him to heal lol.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #33
nevetslc88
Good High School Starter

nevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputationnevetslc88 has a terrific reputation

Here's your first look at Ron Artest in a Lakers uniform.

Last edited by nevetslc88 : 07-08-2009 at 05:14 PM.
nevetslc88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 07:32 PM   #34
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I dont wanna dump Walton. He contributed well in the playoffs and he's continured to blend in while the team has been successful. Great teammate as well, nice guy who loves nothing more than to share the ball and definitely a Phil favorite when it comes to using the triangle.

Think about it, Smush was bad and hes gone now, Kwame is gone now, Cook is gone.....Walton has always been a professional. For him to develop the way he did after being drafted in the 2nd round, we really got a lot.

Morrison I agree though, Don't wanna wait for him to heal lol.

Not to dump on Walton, but I don't see him getting any playing time behind Artest and LO......in fact there are available guys who are better who will be paid far less.....I'd rather use that extra cash to pay Odom....we need to free up another mil or two.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:18 PM   #35
Fedor - Laker
Local High School Star

Fedor - Laker has an OK reputation so far

LOL WOW...I never thought I'd see the day Ron Ron reppin the purple and gold!
Fedor - Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:31 PM   #36
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Not to dump on Walton, but I don't see him getting any playing time behind Artest and LO......in fact there are available guys who are better who will be paid far less.....I'd rather use that extra cash to pay Odom....we need to free up another mil or two.

But when has Odom played the 3 for us really? He's been a great PF.

Having Walton there is insurance if something God forbid happens to Odom or Artest.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: