Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Decent playground baller

Default Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.

before the season began, everyone was underrating Kobe, talking like he was an old man just playing the role of a role player. like Dwight is the greatest superstar. people saying that if Lakers win, Dwight will get FMVP.

well, if you're watching the games this year, it's totally the opposite. Kobe RUNS the Lakers, he is their best and most important player. Dwight is great, don't take me wrong, but when Kobe sits and it's only Dwight, Lakers suck. it's like watching the Orlando Magics without shooters.

when kobe comes in, the team works again. shooters are shooting, dwight and paul are scoring. if he plays like this- he's going to get MVP, FMVP, and be the best player of his 6th championship ring.

Banned

Default Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang
    before the season began, everyone was underrating Kobe, talking like he was an old man just playing the role of a role player. like Dwight is the greatest superstar. people saying that if Lakers win, Dwight will get FMVP.

well, if you're watching the games this year, it's totally the opposite. Kobe RUNS the Lakers, he is their best and most important player. Dwight is great, don't take me wrong, but when Kobe sits and it's only Dwight, Lakers suck. it's like watching the Orlando Magics without shooters.

when kobe comes in, the team works again. shooters are shooting, dwight and paul are scoring. if he plays like this- he's going to get MVP, FMVP, and be the best player of his 6th championship ring.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

He's doing great, but I fear he's going to hit a wall... and even harder than last season.

He'll fall drastically. Then again, that may be wrong to underestimate him in that regard too.

However, even if he does win the 6th ring as the best player, it's really not that impressive since the team is so stacked at multiple spots on the floor. More spots than what LeBron enjoyed with a hobbled Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    He's doing great, but I fear he's going to hit a wall... and even harder than last season.

He'll fall drastically. Then again, that may be wrong to underestimate him in that regard too.

However, even if he does win the 6th ring as the best player, it's really not that impressive since the team is so stacked at multiple spots on the floor. More spots than what LeBron enjoyed with a hobbled Wade.

I guess you didn't watch the 2012 playoff heat.

The Heat bench literally played like their life depended on it.

not really.

Lebron has 2 players in their primes. Kobe has an old Nash, only Dwight is in his prime. Not to mention no bench besides Jordan Hill. Lebron has a ton of shooters.

Love it, same thing for Lebron, he gets praised, but for Kobe, it's nothing

back from hiding
    ready to go for round 2? Must be tough stopping yourself from posting

Quote Originally Posted by Dictator
    I guess you didn't watch the 2012 playoff heat.

The Heat bench literally played like their life depended on it.
    That's because playing with LeBron made them better. He elevated their play.

You're acting like it's the same thing as walking into the Playoffs with the kind of help Kobe has?

That's because playing with LeBron made them better. He elevated their play.

You're acting like it's the same thing as walking into the Playoffs with the kind of help Kobe has?

2 things.

1. Kobe has made his teammates better so far too.

2. Lebron plays in the damn East with Wade and Bosh. He doesn't even need to play and they'll make the playoffs Hell, he basically only has 1 tough series and then he gets the finals

Weakest bench on the NBA. Old ass Nash. Gasol softer than ever and on the decline. I'll give you Dwight. MWP?

I'm kidding, you guys.

Kobe's success makes me mad, and I'm trying to work my way towards accepting it. It'll take a bit of therapy.

Dantonio not taking out dwight?

Made that high school varsity squad

Clearly. No debate. Playing as good as anyway in the league

nah.