Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Rest in peace the 2,976 american who died in the 9/11 attack BUT..

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Haha, you should stick to being Blake Griffin's loverboy..

What would you exactly recommend Sweden to do during WWII? Yeah, they should have FOUGHT like real men against the most dangerous and violent government of all-time while only being a tiny little country without any army, right, idiot? And haha, you only show your ignorance when you mention Norway, read a little about Norway during the WWII and feel retarded...

And that you mix up the word "*****" in it all only show how retarded you really are. Neither of those countries, Sweden, Denmark and Norway took part in the war and because of that they are "*******"? How stupid are you really?

And yeah, we should really leave it to UK, USA and Israel to defend countries besides their own. Israel was a really bright example considering the fact that they are abusing Palestinians and occupying their land, sure they are really defending other countries.
    I used those examples just to show you countries that have been fighting wars for a long time. WTF would your country know about war? Absolutely nothing. So stop preaching and criticizing America you moron. Find a new hobby.

Americans are such hypocrites. The people in MidEast, the innocent people just trying to live their lives, who aren't trying to attack us....live through 9/11 EVERY DAY!!! Every single day. The Iraqi people would have to do a 9/11 tribute every day. Probably would take alot of effort.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    I used those examples just to show you countries that have been fighting wars for a long time. WTF would your country know about war? Absolutely nothing. So stop preaching and criticizing America you moron. Find a new hobby.
    Again a brainless comment, so you have to fight wars to have the rights to comment them? Lets bring in some dictators you can argue with then?

To not fight any wars is a great thing, and some wars are unavoidable and with them you can't do anything but wish that as few innocent people die as possible. But a war like in Iraq is just pure stupidity. Sure, the US got Saddam, who was not a threat to the US and had no mass destruction weapons and the only one's getting abused by his regime was his own countrymen and in that case, is the US supposed to save the whole world from bad leaders? And what gives the US the right to invade another country without any valid reasons. Get real, idiot, the war wass a mess and only ignorant people like you would claim anything other than that.

If you want to criticize America just remember where you were in the early-mid 1900's. You took it up the ass from Germany and just like your fellow pacifist countries Denmark and Norway you sat on the sidelines during WWII like little pus*ies. Not that I'm pro war or anything... but for a country similar to Canada in the sense that they turn and look the other way... you sure do have a lot of opinions that are misguided regarding warfare. Leave it to countries like the UK, Israeli's and the Americans to talk about war and defend countries besides their own. I doubt you guys even have a military that could withstand the attack of a rebel force.
    So many things wrong....Sweden was involved in the war, just like Canada too.

College star

also rest in peace the 19,629 Afghan and 864,531 Iraqi people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit.

Lets not forget ALL the victims..
    Would also like to point out that more people die in terrorist attacks in Islamic countries each year than in western countries. People like to bash the religion of Islam because of the extremist but they never hear about the suicide bombings done by those same extremist in mosques during Friday prayers in Islamic countries.

The western news channels never show this kind of stuff, I guess it's because the westerners will find out that the Islamic terror groups kill more Muslims in one year than they do westerners. It would expose the whole Islam is such evil religion propaganda they keep pushing.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    Would also like to point out that more people die in terrorist attacks in Islamic countries each year than in western countries. People like to bash the religion of Islam because of the extremist but they never hear about the suicide bombings done by those same extremist in mosques during Friday prayers in Islamic countries.

The western news channels never show this kind of stuff, I guess it's because the westerners will find out that the Islamic terror groups kill more Muslims in one year than they do westerners. It would expose the whole Islam is such evil religion propaganda they keep pushing.
    That's actually a great point and terrorist attacks by muslim extremists in western countries are way overblown anyway.

In fact, official FBI records show that only 6% of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil from 1980 to 2005 were carried out by Islamic extremists. The remaining 94% were from other groups (42% from Latinos, 24% from extreme left wing groups, 7% from extremist Jews, 5% from communists, and 16% from all other groups).

Source: http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/pu...05/terror02_05

And In Europe, Europol has gathered data as well. Europol publishes an annual report entitled EU Terrorism Situation and Trend Report. On their official website, you can access the reports from 2007, 2008, and 2009.

The data shows that only 0.6% of the terrorist attacks in Europe were carried out by Islamic extremists

Terrorist attacks in Europe, 2006:

Terrorist attacks in Europe, 2007:

Terrorist attacks in Europe, 2008:
    Last edited by millwad; 09-11-2011 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Sweden declared themselves neutral just like Canada during WWII. Both stayed out of almost all combat. How were they involved?

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Ya, apparently in his attempt to defend American honor, he forgot to NOT act like a stereotypical American who has no clue about what he's discussing.

He calls out Sweden and Norway even though he probably knows nothing about those countries or their history....and then he groups Canada with them as far "looking the other way"....Canadians sacrificed thousands of lives in WWII and defended an entire country in NW Europe by themselves....but I doubt you even know what country that is. Canada was the only country in the western hemisphere to join the war until Pearl Harbor....lol

Sacrificed many Canadians to fight the real war in Afghanistan as well.

But don't mention it.....leave it to other certain countries to let the world know how special and awesome and selfless they are.

Way to be a stereotype there, Clippersfan.

Sweden declared themselves neutral just like Canada during WWII. Both stayed out of almost all combat. How were they involved?
    Should have asked yourself this and investigated before you posted such stupid shit......but that would mean you have an ounce of intelligence. lol
    Last edited by Dolphin; 09-11-2011 at 08:49 PM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militar...g_World_War_II

NBA rookie of the year

And that makes Sweden a bad country? What exactly should Sweden have done according to you? And you don't know crap about anything really, you even claimed that Norway who fought against the germans were completely neutral, you have no clue about what you're trying to give a comment on.

And then you even made a even more dumb comment about Israel defending other countries through war beside their own, haha.. Palestine? HELLO?
    Last edited by millwad; 09-11-2011 at 08:53 PM.

And that makes Sweden a bad country? What exactly should Sweden have done according to you? And you don't know crap about anything really, you even claimed that Norway who fought against the germans were completely neutral, you have no clue about what you're trying to give a comment on.

And then you even made a even more dumb comment about Israel defending other countries through war beside their won, haha.. Palestine? HELLO?
    No point arguing with him. The dude failed so terribly in this thread....I can't remember someone coming off so dumb in a serious thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    Ya, apparently in his attempt to defend American honor, he forgot to NOT act like a stereotypical American who has no clue about what he's discussing.

He calls out Sweden and Norway even though he probably knows nothing about those countries or their history....and then he groups Canada with them as far "looking the other way"....Canadians sacrificed thousands of lives in WWII and defended an entire country in NW Europe by themselves....but I doubt you even know what country that is. Canada was the only country in the western hemisphere to join the war until Pearl Harbor....lol

Sacrificed many Canadians to fight the real war in Afghanistan as well.

But don't mention it.....leave it to other certain countries to let the world know how special and awesome and selfless they are.

Way to be a stereotype there, Clippersfan.

Should have asked yourself this and investigated before you posted such stupid shit......but that would mean you have an ounce of intelligence. lol
    Okay so I was wrong about Canada. Show me Sweden's involvement.

And then you even made a even more dumb comment about Israel defending other countries through war beside their won, haha.. Palestine? HELLO?
    Hey now you know what it's like to have a thread derailed with trolling LOL. You guys made sure to turn my tribute thread into a political shitstorm... and I just returned the favor with outrageous, false claims like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    No point arguing with him. The dude failed so terribly in this thread....I can't remember someone coming off so dumb in a serious thread.
    U MAD BRAH???? . Seriously your tears taste so sweet to me. BTW you guys are pretty amazing if you can gather someone's intelligence from a thread or even a few. This is an internet forum buddy. Very few people are anything like they are off the internet. Not to mention every single one of you tards crying has trolled ISH before.

Okay so I was wrong about Canada. Show me Sweden's involvement.
    Excuse me? You've already made yourself look like an idiot....I'm not gonna do shit for you. Research yourself....****ing ignorant.

I also never touched on Sweden and Norway...other than to point out it probably isn't smart to talk about countries you clearly have no clue about (going by this thread...I'd say you don't know much about any country other than the US).

Sweden was very neutral, but to say they weren't involved in the war is a lie. Norway? They were facking invaded....and ya, they fought back for as long as they could.

Read, buddy. Just read something that will make you kinda intelligent.

U MAD BRAH???? . Seriously your tears taste so sweet to me. BTW you guys are pretty amazing if you can gather someone's intelligence from a thread or even a few. This is an internet forum buddy. Very few people are anything like they are off the internet. Not to mention every single one of you tards crying has trolled ISH before.
    Says the guy who comes in this thread pissed off at the OP because poor old America isn't getting enough love. Ya, now that you're looking like an idiot, you try to make light of this discussion as a defense mechanism.

You're stupid. Anyone with an ounce of self respect would know enough about the world to NOT post the dumb shit you did. Don't try defending yourself.

"I can taste your tears. I wasn't even taking this seriously do begin with, **** Pakis! Anmerica! America! America! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
    Last edited by Dolphin; 09-11-2011 at 09:01 PM.