Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: New Footage of Building 7 Collapse!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Because you guys are idiots
    The classic first response.

it's been dis-proven time and time again.
    No it hasn't. Just because you say something, don't make it true.

That is the definition of an idiot;
    The classic first response again...don't look at info., disparage the messenger.

denial in the face of evidence, logic, and reasoning.
    Irony.

You guys are a bunch of losers on the internet with nothing better to do.
    The classic first response YET again...disparage the messengers as idiots.

Well done DeucesWallaces. You are like the cliche of all cliches.

Actually Niko has always said "give me a coherent narrative of the conspiracy". There is none. There actually is a very simple narrative (Bush knew attacks were coming, did not act, then took advantage). But NO....that doesn't allow to list 10,000 "facts' that are all unrelated, most unprovable. There is this thought by the people who like the conspiracy that more is better. Yes, more "proof" would be better. But you need to have a consistent narrative around which it's built for it to make sense.

If this was a murder case, you'd be running around pointing out the person's house had strange screws in it that normally aren't used, that the person hates bagels, but had a bagel that day, that the knives the person used, one of them had a slighlty less blue handle, on and on random shit that didn't connect.

For the hundreth time, if you want me to listen to this (or others) what is the reason WTC 7 went down in connection with the conspiracy? Because knocking down a building most NYers didn't even know existed makes no sense.

The funniest thing? If it really was an inside job, WTC 7 falling almost certainly still was just collateral damage.

Note: The other thing that bothers me is that over time people have changed the narrative. They've added things, deleted things (the plane hitting was always a very violent thing felt a long way off, it's become a pinprick would couldn't possible knock a building down - and note: my observations are from myself (not far way) and my friends and family (one in the building, some right near it)). But over time, people who were nowhere in the area, not close by in NYC hearing information, or seeing things in real time have completely changed the narrative to something that they want it to be. To me, it's weird. Sorry.
    Last edited by niko; 09-10-2013 at 02:03 PM.

The are several credible reports and investigations which show it was not a controlled demolition. One even posted in this very thread. You guys are tinfoil hat morons. People don't have a problem disbelieving the government. Look how they got shredded after weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Don't you think the Dems would have loved putting Republicans six feet under if there was even a remote possibility that it was true?

Stop being ****ing idiots.

The are several credible reports and investigations which show it was not a controlled demolition. One even posted in this very thread. You guys are tinfoil hat morons. People don't have a problem disbelieving the government. Look how they got shredded after weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Don't you think the Dems would have loved putting Republicans six feet under if there was even a remote possibility that it was true?

Stop being ****ing idiots.
    Stop being such a sheep and listen to what they're telling you.

Again for all of you with all the facts, WHY WTC 7?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    It's WTC 7. When it happened it was basically throw away news. It's a comparably small building to all the others. LETS KNOCK DOWN THE TWIN TOWERS. YEAH! AND WTC 7!

Take a step back and try to figure out how that makes any kind of sense and if you do, i'll listen to the rest of the story.
    Dumbest shit I ever ****in read...

Quote Originally Posted by AllenIverson3
    Dumbest shit I ever ****in read...
    How so? WTC 7 was as inconsequential as you can get. People in NY didn't necessarily know there were 7 buildings. And only WFC 1,2,3 ans WTC 1,2 are the really big office complexes. I did consulting for years so i knew that area well but no one gave a **** about 7.

If i was going to asassinate the president and vice president, would i run over and cap his maid too? If it's so damn obvious, tell me the link.

Why building seven was knocked down?

For starters

Silversteen only had bought building seven. Shortly before 9/11 happened he bought the whole complex. He took out an insurance on it and got $3.5 billion from it.

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    Why building seven was knocked down?

For starters

Silversteen only had bought building seven. Shortly before 9/11 happened he bought the whole complex. He took out an insurance on it and got $3.5 billion from it.
    So why not knock down a bigger building? Why seven? So Silversteen knocked down WTC 1,2 for insurance money? Or are we making a second conspiracy jumping on the first.

I thought the conspiracy is the US govt and oil. It's also insurance money for private citizens?

Not sure if serious....

shhhhhhh

If you think any of those buildings were brought down by controlled demolition you need to take the time and seriously research what goes into a controlled demolition on a building that size

Weeks of preparation, 100's of man hours, exploratory explosions, drilling thousands of holes in the proper places. pre weakening the structure so it will implode upon it's own footprint etc etc etc. They strip these building down to the core to do all this yet somehow you think a team of people pulled this off without nobody ever knowing.

A building that has 24/7 access to it's tenants was wired with 200 plus pounds of explosives, hundreds of feet of cable were laid out and everything else that goes into demolishing a building and not one person said hmmm somethings odd here...

Seriously, go read about the logistics involved, the manpower needed, the equipment involved then come back here and tell me how it was pulled off, then tell me why they did it that way when a simple multi floor fire would have been more than enough to condemn the building.
    Last edited by gts; 09-10-2013 at 11:07 PM.

If you look at the video? It is obviously a controlled demolition.. all the namecalling and insults in the world cannot change that..

add that to the fact that they reported it as collapsed before it actually collapsed? That makes it even more suspicious

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    If you look at the video? It is obviously a controlled demolition.. all the namecalling and insults in the world cannot change that..

add that to the fact that they reported it as collapsed before it actually collapsed? That makes it even more suspicious
    You're too smart for that BS and you know. Can't believe you of all people would be this gullible or wouldn't spend the time to thoroughly research the topic

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    You're too smart for that BS and you know. Can't believe you of all people would be this gullible or wouldn't spend the time to thoroughly research the topic

Don't even come at me like that... I have spent too much time researching all of the nonsense that went on that day.. and I have had more than enough conversations on this board about the subject

I wont bother to get deep into it again... but will say that Im smart enough to recognize a controlled demolition when I see one..

People have put forth alot of reasons for why it would be done.. I dont pretend to know the truth of that...

I just know that buildings dont fall down like that unless they are done in a controlled fashion

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1

Simple case of the BBC wanting to be the first to break a story they had little substance to help support. This happens all of the time in the media when something big or controversial happens. There was also a report of an explosion on Capitol Hill on 9/11...have any conspiracy theory to let out surrounding this reporting error? Or the report that a car bomb was outside the State Department? Or that a couple of people were arrested with explosives under the GW Bridge?