Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Beating His Ex Girlfriend!

DAMN HOMEY

in high school you was tha man HOMEY

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Default Re: High School Basketball Star "Tony Farmer" Beating His Ex Girlfriend!

He's gonna be playing basketball in pelican bay. Shoe program. 23 hour lockdown.

enjoy the ruined life f*ck head.

Will he break Pee Wee Kirkland's prison record of 135 points in a game?

NBA Superstar

how can anyone defend this dude? just from that world star hip hop video you can tell that girl is used to getting beat down by him. like she knows what he's capable of where she's so afraid she crumples in the corner for her life. i mean thats legit fear there. a normal chick would still be standing and be like "wtf u gonna do?" until she gets dropped, and then she'd end up like this girl....

surprised this isn't bigger news. he must have had a lot of priors to get 7 years, even if it only ends up 3.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    DAMN HOMEY

in high school you was tha man HOMEY

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I don't get it...in the video she's just walking around this lobby looking place and then he just pops up out of no where.

What happened before this?

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    I don't get it...in the video she's just walking around this lobby looking place and then he just pops up out of no where.

What happened before this?
    she stabbed him with a fork.

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    boy got knocked... tfo

Local High School Star BrentISballin's Avatar

Man , it's pretty sad to see a kid with such a bright futures life go down the drain like that. Oh well, he shoulda thought about that before he went beatin his girl. I wonder if she cheated on him, i know most guys wish they could unleash rage in that situation... good thing most don't.

He got what he deserved.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Lance Stephenson's old lady had his back after he allegedly stomped her head on a step too. Charges got dropped so it is what it is I guess, but these girls see dollar signs and are willing to "overlook" it.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Honestly the tears/reactions from both the mom and Farmar aren't a remorse. They look more like "Oh shit... I'll never make the NBA and get rich" kind of reactions. The mom has that "what am I going to do now" look rather than OMG my son is going to prison. He got what he deserved and should have possibly gotten worse. Somebody that used to be a childhood friend of mine did something similar to this and just got 8 years but was up for 15-20 so this guy got off pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Honestly the tears/reactions from both the mom and Farmar aren't a remorse. They look more like "Oh shit... I'll never make the NBA and get rich" kind of reactions. The mom has that "what am I going to do now" look rather than OMG my son is going to prison. He got what he deserved and should have possibly gotten worse. Somebody that used to be a childhood friend of mine did something similar to this and just got 8 years but was up for 15-20 so this guy got off pretty easy.
    thats tru.

and he did get off easy,they knew it was kinda a heat of a moment thing (aside from the texts he sent later) but u never hit a lady so 3 years is definitely gettin off the hook. as far as his bball career.. hes screwed

Eh bet he won't even serve a year which will be very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Eh bet he won't even serve a year which will be very disappointing.
    if this was true many top college programs would still come calling, so why would they be so devastated?