Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM   #8761
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Default Re: 2014 - 2015 World Soccer Discussion (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grüner Pinguin
I can name 8 German players as good or better than Toni Kroos. That is not meant as a slight to him either.

brah, don't dignify that idiot with a response. dude's sole purpose is to bait people. anyone with any knowledge of the game knows kroos isn't a top 5 german player at the moment.
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM   #8762
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

Default Re: 2014 - 2015 World Soccer Discussion (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
brah, don't dignify that idiot with a response. dude's sole purpose is to bait people. anyone with any knowledge of the game knows kroos isn't a top 5 german player at the moment.

Yeah, even he doesn't believe what he is saying.
sweggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM   #8763
alenleomessi
GloryhunterSinceThe90s

Quote:
well at the moment reus, lahm, ozil(not better anyway) are injured, schweini just came back from an injury, hummels has been really poor from what ive seen.. so.. help me out here.. neuer, muller..?
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM   #8764
RagaZ
Deal with it

Not that bottler Schweinsteiger.
RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM   #8765
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grüner Pinguin
I can name 8 German players as good or better than Toni Kroos. That is not meant as a slight to him either.

Go ahead and name 8 German players better than what Kroos is doing for his team.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM   #8766
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
well at the moment reus, lahm, ozil(not better anyway) are injured, schweini just came back from an injury, hummels has been really poor from what ive seen.. so.. help me out here.. neuer, muller..?

At least half of those guys are injured. Sorry but sitting on the bench or the trainers room is not better.

Like I said, people like to look at reputation and overall career, which is great and all but I am talking about currently.

There is no German better than Kroos right now for their team.

Maybe Neuer but that is debatable this year.

A goal, 7 assists, sick ass corner kicker and pass completion at a 92% clip and actually playing defense this year and his team is winning shit loads of games. Before Modric went down these two were the sickest combo in the world.
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM   #8767
Top Gun
I airball my layups

Modric > Kroos.
Top Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:03 PM   #8768
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gun
Modric > Kroos.

Yes.
Old Yesterday, 07:30 PM   #8769
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

I bet he is better statistically than Muller too if I was to look it up.

Durability is often overlooked. While Reus is much more talented but he is injury prone. Kroos has been playing shit loads of games this past years and winning everything he can and showing no signs of slowing down. Knock on wood.

EDIT: I am right again. Looks like Kroos beats out Muller in statistics too.
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM   #8770
Andrew Wiggins
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

well, i mean when healthy but lahm, reus, neuer, muller, gotze, and boateng (criminally underrated) are better. healthy schweinsteiger is definitely better and i preferred gundogan preinjury as well. i don't know if he's back to that form now though

ozil is amazing in the right situation.
Andrew Wiggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM   #8771
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

Quote:
well, i mean when healthy but lahm, reus, neuer, muller, gotze, and boateng (criminally underrated) are better. healthy schweinsteiger is definitely better and i preferred gundogan preinjury as well. i don't know if he's back to that form now though

Damage control.

If idiots like you have any reading comprehension you would understand the gist of the argument.

Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM   #8772
blablabla

Toni Kroos is a straight up biatch
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM   #8773
blablabla

Quote:
this kid, selkie, from werder bremen is really good. is he highly thought of in germany?
Yeah he's great, has a real feel for making the correct runs, strong agile quick and has been the key for Bremen's recent good(for their standards)run
But he doesn't seem to be receiving the hype he deserves especially considering that Germany have no real top strikers, when talking about the top german talents there are at least 10 names or maybe to pop up before his
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:45 AM   #8774
9erempiree
27 yrs of watching NBA

Look what I found.....didn't know this. I do stuff by the eye-test and these stats confirm my 20/20 vision.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/14/stats-...p-ten-4798149/
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: