Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default What happened to the girl you lost your virginity to?

I was 17. She'd already had sex with 4 people. Anyhow, the last time we had sex, she said, and I swear on my life, "Are you finally going to make me feel like a woman?"

I have a small package and the only way I can be good in bed is if I have skills, especially orally. Needless to say, I had zero skills considering I was a virgin.

She dumped me and has been with the same black man for about 13 years now.

Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: What happened to the girl you lost your virginity to?

No idea..

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

shes dead.

no joke.

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    your dick game so weak bruh
    what you mean bruh? i managed to get her to fucc me even when she was a lesbian.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    He's in a retirement home

The girl I lost my virginity to was my cousin's friend's sister. We were both 16. Last I heard, which was about a year ago, she has 4 kids (none of them are mine, thank god), has been divorced 2 times, and doesn't really have a good job. Pretty safe to say she's probably not doing so well

i dont remember to be hoensti were around 10 at time and were so drunk , have sex withi think 3-4 women at same time and yea dont remember wich one i have sex with firstjust know there are all calling me still , it are kind of sad lol maybe i well pick up one day i just have so many sex girls callingtome

She's alive, but haven't seen her in a long time.

Reserved

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I was 17. She'd already had sex with 4 people. Anyhow, the last time we had sex, she said, and I swear on my life, "Are you finally going to make me feel like a woman?"

I have a small package and the only way I can be good in bed is if I have skills, especially orally. Needless to say, I had zero skills considering I was a virgin.

She dumped me and has been with the same black man for about 13 years now.

Still way back in highschool, my girlfriend before. Honestly she is still obsessed with me. Trying to message me in Facebook and what not. Thats like 6-7 years now. :SMH:

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

She's doing pretty damn good for herself from what I've heard and her husband is good looking and makes great money. I'm not exactly waiting for my EBT card to be refilled, but she probably isn't bragging about my notch on her bedpost.

I'm still in love with her to this day. I thought we had something special going relationship wise after it happened. We were talking everyday, calling, and even hung out some days

She thought I was in love with her so she stopped all communication with me. I literally cried almost everyday not being able to speak to her. After I found out from a friend that the reason she wasnt talking to me anymore was because she thought I loved her I called her and told her that I didnt love her, I couldnt love someone I only hung out with a handful of times, and that I just always wanted to be close friends with her

I loved her so much that I would rather friendzone her than never talk to her ever again (or have awkward moments when I did see her because she thought I was in love with her)

I could have the greatest girl in the world and I would still pick her over anyone else. If I could have her I would never let her go. Now when we randomly smash I always think just give her a baby so she would be forced to stay with me

Shes the reason I have a cold heart and dont do relationships.

We still talk. We still party. I still have a spot in her heart because she always gets wild with me whenever she sees me and stuff does happen. But I just want more, I want to see her everyday

Shes perfect. She made me perfect (in my own eyes). I literally built the perfect male body because she always talked about how she loved muscular guys (which made me extremely good in basketball. Played HS and in College, I didnt weight train before I met her), she loves to dance so back in the day I used to watch music videos EVERYDAY so the next time we party I would be DATNIGGA on the dancefloor (and I am I turn all the way up), and The only reason I use instagram and snapchat so often is so she can see what I am up to (this has led to me gaining a ton of female followers)

But alas I would give it all up to be with her. She has serious emotional problems that I just want to fix. Before she met me she was hurt so badly by her ex boyfriends that she just doesnt want to do relationships and I understand completely. Problems to the point where she is anemic. I just want to help her, I just want to be there for her and I am.

But I dont know what I will do when the day comes where she finds a new boyfriend. I just dont know what I will do
    Last edited by FreezingTsmoove; 01-12-2016 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    i dont remember to be hoensti were around 10 at time and were so drunk , have sex withi think 3-4 women at same time and yea dont remember wich one i have sex with firstjust know there are all calling me still , it are kind of sad lol maybe i well pick up one day i just have so many sex girls callingtome
    He is back

Serious playground baller

let it go Freeze we all have first loves but you gotta realize that its passed and you got to try to work on making yourself happy with a new partner which can be just as exciting/ rewarding