Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 11-23-2009, 04:55 AM   #1
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Attendance question

I'm planning a trip to California this winter and I'd like to know if the Clippers's game are always sold out or if it's easy to buy ticket
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:14 AM   #2
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Attendance question

Depends on who you'd like to see them play, but mostly, its pretty easy to get Clippers tickets.
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:25 PM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just go to craigslist on the day of the game and get your ticket like that. Hardly ever sold out unless its against the Lakers/Cavs/Celtics.

I got seats in the 100s for $20 each on CL. Just make sure you meet up with the person since there are scammers who won't email you tickets.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #4
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Thanks a lot guys

And another little question

In February, do you have a good weather in California? I heard today it wasn't good as I though, but I prefers the opinion of someone who live there. I want to take one week of good time away from the winter of Quebec City
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #5
winningfreak
I brick open layups

winningfreak has not been impressing people

It really depends on the year sometimes it can be rainy and sometimes it's good,

I'm a clippers season seat holder so
depeding in the game I might be Able to sell you my seats or the game
winningfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: