Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 02-14-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default LoL Devean George

Can you believe the kidd deal has been delayed because of freaken Devean George, the crappiest player in the mix? Haha guess i cant blame the guy to waive his early bird rights to go to a sinking nets. Just funny to me how that of all people its devean george who is stopping thid deal from going down. Cat they just add another low-level player into the mix?
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:49 PM   #2
Crash
Its Showtime

Crash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this boardCrash is popular on this board
Default Re: LoL Devean George

Wheres the "Laker conspiracy theory" talk from the other boards :)
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:50 PM   #3
famous14
Can barely lace up my sneakers

famous14 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Can you believe the kidd deal has been delayed because of freaken Devean George, the crappiest player in the mix? Haha guess i cant blame the guy to waive his early bird rights to go to a sinking nets. Just funny to me how that of all people its devean george who is stopping thid deal from going down. Cat they just add another low-level player into the mix?
it's funny 'cause last night's game against portland i believe?....

he shot 0-11 in 30+ minutes!!!!

ZERO FIELD GOALS MADE!!!!

if this trade does not go through because of him....he will be torn up by the home crowd...haha..this is great...such a scrub
famous14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:36 PM   #4
cbags3
Can barely lace up my sneakers

cbags3 has an OK reputation so far

devean george just needs to let this happen. being a former laker and him going to the eastern conference anyway he needs to help us out. i love this trade for two reasons...1 they still wont have a frontline to compete with ours, and 2 they still dont have the best closer in the game
cbags3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:08 PM   #5
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by famous14
it's funny 'cause last night's game against portland i believe?....

he shot 0-11 in 30+ minutes!!!!

ZERO FIELD GOALS MADE!!!!

if this trade does not go through because of him....he will be torn up by the home crowd...haha..this is great...such a scrub

For real, i heard he was also getting roasted by the fans at the game too. Doesnt help to go 0-11 after nixing a deal that would bring in kidd
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #6
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster

I always liked George, he always provided defense and 3 point shooting when needed, I think he should leave the Mavs, just simply because Cuban doesn't know what he's doing, this isn't the first time where he just acquire stars who may not even fit the team's playing style. Walker, Jamison is the top 2 that comes in mind.
I just think it sucks for him to go to a team like the Nets, a team that isn't competing for anything but the top 3 pick, I think he'd like to be a role player on a contender team, and I think he'd do just fine given the opportunity, always liked the guy, best of luck to him.
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:16 PM   #7
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far

Just shows Devean's heart is still in LA
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #8
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the trade will go through..the whole problem was the mavs never even contacted george or his agent about the trade, knowing he had the early bird rights and could forstall any trade... george's agent heard about it like the rest of us and called george and told him to halt the trade until the details could be looked over...
if the mavs had had any sense they would have looked at the players involved and realized george could screw the thing up and since he was already unhappy with the mavs, adressed the situation and made sure george was onboard...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: