Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-25-2007, 02:02 PM   #1
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Aggie Joseph Jones to enter draft?

Just wanted to guage the reaction of you draftheads out there. I think he is a very solid big, but I have trouble seeing him going in the first round with such a stacked bigman draft. He should wait till next year IMO. What do y'all think?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:26 PM   #2
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Aggie Joseph Jones to enter draft?

bump.

None of you draftniks have an opinion on this? I knew I shoulda posted in the main forum.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 05:07 PM   #3
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Who knows. I think he could go late first round if guys are looking for a servicable big who has a decent jumper.

other then that hes a walking foul maker
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:52 PM   #4
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

I think at best he goes towards the bottom of the 2nd round. If he proves to be a true 6-9 and proves that he can be a good rebounder at the Orlando camp, he could get picked. I don't see him ever being anything more than a solid backup big man who can come in for a few minutes and push some people around. That may sound like an insult, but a lot of teams could use a player like that because in certain playoff matchups, having a player like that could be very important.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:00 PM   #5
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Ya, hes good but just needs a little development.

But like mcfail said, he is a walking foul maker.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:05 PM   #6
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

Another year in college wouldn't hurt him either. It isn't like teams view him as a player with a ton of potential anyway. I think he was smart to try to get himself noticed, and if he does get invited to the draft camp, he could play really hard and show his little jumper and maybe stand out a little bit so that this year teams notice him during the year. When I watch Texas A&M this year, I didn't really notice Jones because of Acie Law. I think with Law leaving, many people would not even consider watching them this year for draft prospects, so it is important that he gives them a reason to at least check up on him.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: