Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Student, 17, tells 911 dispatcher that he shot dead his mother and 15-year-old sister

TWENTY MINUTES OF TERROR: SELECTED TRANSCRIPT BETWEEN JAKE EVANS AND 911 DISPATCH OPERATOR

911 Dispatch: Parker County 911, where is your emergency?
    Jake Evans: Uh, my house.

911: What

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

Default Re: Student, 17, tells 911 dispatcher that he shot dead his mother and 15-year-old sister

feel bad for his other sisters and dad

Default Re: Student, 17, tells 911 dispatcher that he shot dead his mother and 15-year-old sister

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    Well, that's awful...

question:

He says he told his sister his mother wanted her, and then killed her. Then he says he killed mother but then talks about his sister and shooting her in the head. Is that the same sister or did he kill two sisters?
    yeah that confused me as well.

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Obviously, he's sick in the mind. Better to put him down now and study his brain or something.

Banned

What's really f*cked up, is how self absorbed the kid is. He can only see the situation from his own introverted perspective. He's worried about what this will do to him, in the same way that you speak about a nuisance.. Partially desensitized to the atrocious act that hes committed or the cataclysm that he has created for the rest of his family. Narcissistic and delusions of self importance. Warped minds f*cking up so much shit in a single instant..

i dont know why, but seeing this pic makes me feel his sister is a nice person, wtf did he do

and this is his house with a pool

kids should not have access to the guns. was it his dads?
    if his dad left the guns unlocked, then we have a problem..

edit: it was his grandpa's
    Evans also confessed that he took the gun from his grandfather’s house across the street.

demons.

That's the only explanation I can come up with.

I rule the local playground

That's some really ****ed up shit....

The stair part was confusingly described but I think he shot his mom first.
    Last edited by shoops; 10-06-2012 at 03:42 AM.

Pretty chilling.

From what I understood, he shot his sister but didn't kill her cuz a .22 is a bitch caliber....and after he killed his mom she came down all bloodied out and proceeded to freak the fukk out

Why didn't he wait until his dad and other sisters are home before starting a massacre? Kids these days are so impatient.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Pretty chilling.

From what I understood, he shot his sister but didn't kill her cuz a .22 is a bitch caliber....and after he killed his mom she came down all bloodied out and proceeded to freak the fukk out
    But if that's the case then his sister would have already rolled down the stairs, and it says she went downstairs after he shot his mom. So I think it's still his mom he shot first.

Good High School Starter

Crazy. Was surprised to see the map in the video...I'm around 30 miles away from there.

no big deal cus he aint black