Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Bran's 2011 finals is far worse than ANYTHING Kobe ever did in a finals...BY FAR.

Why?

Bran was in his prime.

Kobe was way too young against Indiana and Detroit to compare him to a PRIME Bran 2011 debacle.

Kobe wins AGAIN.

And i'm not even counting Bran's EMBARRASSMENT against the Spurs as he was swept in the finals. That was also worse than ANYTHING Kobe ever did in the finals.

Default Re: Bran's 2011 finals is far worse than ANYTHING Kobe ever did in a finals...BY FAR.

As leader of the lebron family i accept this l for us all.

Default Re: Bran's 2011 finals is far worse than ANYTHING Kobe ever did in a finals...BY FAR.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Why?

Bran was in his prime.

Kobe was way too young against Indiana and Detroit to compare him to a PRIME Bran 2011 debacle.

Kobe wins AGAIN.

And i'm not even counting Bran's EMBARRASSMENT against the Spurs as he was swept in the finals. That was also worse than ANYTHING Kobe ever did in the finals.

better than kobe and you know it. just give it up

It's the worst Finals by any all time great in their prime

self-proclaimed Mamba

Agreed. Everyone knows that a player's prime occurs at the age of 26. Which just happens to the age LeBRONZE (see what I did there?) was in 2011.

On the other hand, the self-proclaimed Mamba was effectively a rookie in 2004, being "only" 25 years of age. He would not hit his prime until the following season, when he led his team to an unthinkable 34 wins.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    Agreed. Everyone knows that a player's prime occurs at the age of 26. Which just happens to the age LeBRONZE (see what I did there?) was in 2011.

On the other hand, the self-proclaimed Mamba was effectively a rookie in 2004, being "only" 25 years of age. He would not hit his prime until the following season, when he led his team to an unthinkable 34 wins.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

So good.

Stick to begging for money in youtube videos OP... you're not good at this shit.

At 25-years-old, Kobe was in his prime during the 2004 Finals debacle too; in fact, he was just one year removed from his best-all-around season in 2002-03. Why is Kobe getting the "pre-prime" pass when he was only two years younger than LeBron at their respective junctures again?

I'll still give Kobe's series a slight edge due to his defense on Rip Hamilton, while LeBron was outplayed by Jason Terry and Shawn Marion when he guarded them. However, anyone who thinks Kobe wasn't in his prime is overreaching in their attempts to absolve that also-disgraceful finals performance.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    Agreed.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    That meltdown is real

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    It's the worst Finals by any all time great in their prime
    It's really not but thanks for playing. It was bad but people acting like 18/8/8 is earth shatteringly horrific needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    That meltdown is real

Got eeeeeeeeeeeem!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

What ever you did before to get banned for so long...please do it again. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    It's really not but thanks for playing. It was bad but people acting like 18/8/8 is earth shatteringly horrific needs to stop.
    It's not just the stats (which by the way was the biggest drop off from regular season ppg to Finals ppg in NBA history) it's his total disengagement, subpar defense, and being a complete ghost in the 4th quarter. Dude scored 8 ****ing points in a 3 point loss in Game 4, a game that would have put the Heat up 3-1 and basically clinched the championship

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    It's not just the stats (which by the way was the biggest drop off from regular season ppg to Finals ppg in NBA history) it's his total disengagement, subpar defense, and being a complete ghost in the 4th quarter. Dude scored 8 ****ing points in a 3 point loss in Game 4, a game that would have put the Heat up 3-1 and basically clinched the championship
    You could tell he was out of rhythm that series for sure, but people really overstate how bad it was. Like for all that crying you just did, people forget his play actually sealed one of the early games, I think game 2.

As a Lebron fan I take it as a compliment though, if you say that he was completely ghost and he's putting up Jason Kidd numbers in the finals, then I say the sky is the limit.

But if you were a true heat fan you would detest what Wade did in 2014 way more.