Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Default Re: The Official Charlie Zelenoff Will Destroy Marcus Mcdonald On June 26 Thread!!!!!

hmmm where did my death wish go? well heres a new one i hope you ****ing die in the ring.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: 4 weeks to go Haters. Until i knock mcdonald the F*CK OUT and get my 1st PRO WIN

Quote Originally Posted by RonRon37

If Your On the Z train then props. if Your a hater i cant wait to rub my victory In Your face....

watch video. I got this Im gonna Knock this dude out in the first round I been training very hard for this moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XuWE0J0ZIE

money says this fight NEVER happens.

Default Re: The Official Charlie Zelenoff Will Destroy Marcus Mcdonald On June 26 Thread!!!!!!!!!

not this shit....AGAIN!!!!! seriously how many times has charlie come on here claiming he was gonna fight and then it didnt happen, exactly how many times has he fought since that one time he lost, or gave up, whatever?

charlie you have my approval, but i will need atleast one more video of your ex with the amazing tits to tide me over and keep me on the bandwagon....

I rule the local playground

Default Re: The Official Charlie Zelenoff Will Destroy Marcus Mcdonald On June 26 Thread!!!!!!!!!

This is Internet.

College star

Default Re: 4 weeks to go Haters. Until i knock mcdonald the F*CK OUT and get my 1st PRO WIN

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    I'm on the Z-train Baby!! Here's my promotional poster i made to for ya Charlie, how do you like it? Pretty sweet eh?
    LOL. I can't believe i missed this one. hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    money says this fight NEVER happens.
    should have put down a pay pal bet with lamardoom

Serious playground baller Iverson3's Avatar

Default Re: The Official Charlie Zelenoff Will Destroy Marcus Mcdonald On June 26 Thread!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RonRon37 View Post
    Im gonna Put all my haters On ignore thank god this site has an ignore button. and Only talk to my fans I wont let anyone down this time I been training hard and Im gonna Punish this dude when we fight june 26. this is my official thread everything goes here

Charlie Zelenoff is very hilarious. I might invite him back on insidehoops