Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-06-2007, 10:49 AM   #46
Good Old Willy
DBDs

Good Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat coolGood Old Willy is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: A plea to the posters of ISH:

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Yeah, Canada's pretty much invading. They'll win, too.

Posters to blacklist:

kwajo
hippos
Ced (not in Canada, but it'd just be fun)
others?

Blacklisting the intelligencia has been done before. It's quite American. Go for it!

But wait a minute....if it wasn't for the canajans posting enlightenment here, many would have no news of the outside world ...and no humour, no fresh rumours, no Zeds....

EDIT: safk - that joey poster is awesomely hilarious.

Last edited by Good Old Willy : 11-06-2007 at 10:51 AM.
Good Old Willy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:31 PM   #47
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Kwajo made it.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:34 PM   #48
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
I'm not angry, just feel like fooling around on Mother Korea a little.

I'm going to the Phillipines in January, and Samoa. Should be some good times before I get back for some ROKin' action.

Hey Ceddy, if you go to the Fils (that's what us Americanized flips call it) hit up IloIlo City. That's where I'm from. More laid back with arguably the nicest people you'll ever meet and the most hospitable.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:46 PM   #49
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Hey Ceddy, if you go to the Fils (that's what us Americanized flips call it) hit up IloIlo City. That's where I'm from. More laid back with arguably the nicest people you'll ever meet and the most hospitable.
Yeah, but you should watch out, Ced. I hear a lot of the people there get OWJ3D without warning.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:36 AM   #50
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bump.

People you really gotta stop with talks about MVP and who is gonna make the playoffs and who won't. We're only just now a week into the schedule. I know you guys are impatient but shush
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:45 AM   #51
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Yeah, but you should watch out, Ced. I hear a lot of the people there get OWJ3D without warning.

Egad!

Baby boys all grown up now. He drinks Corona.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:48 AM   #52
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, I knew you were a little older, but "Egad!"-old? Wow. Haven't heard that since the last Archie comic I read.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:13 AM   #53
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Bump.

People you really gotta stop with talks about MVP and who is gonna make the playoffs and who won't. We're only just now a week into the schedule. I know you guys are impatient but shush
But, man, if the season ended today! You know!
The NBA would be so much better if seasons only took two weeks. ISHers'd start "if the season ended today"-threads at halftime of the first day.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: