Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 09-14-2006, 04:41 PM   #1
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default how many pacer game u attend?...

i guess this would only apply to people close enough to go. i watch every pacer game(that's not on during weekend nights cause i work) that's on tv.

i've only really gotten back into basketball these past few years, thanks to my oldest son who loves it, but have only be able to go to a few games each season. the closest i had sat in was about 9 rows from the floor during a pacer/mavs game...and indy lost. it was an all-around horrible game, but we got a x-mas hat that they passed out signed by a bunch of players. my son got to see o'neal and granger (among others) face-to-face.

the best game we went to was against the heat. 4th qtr, pacers down by 3 w/ around 12 seconds left. people were leaving all around and my son was almost in tears- the first game we went to was against the 76ers and indy lost. he was tugging on my arm for us to leave and he kept saying that they were gonna lose anyway. then being the cool dad i am, i told him that they could inbound it, hit a 3, and tie it up to go into overtime. oh btw, this conversation happened during a timeout. anyway, ball was inbounded to jackson who shot and missed a 3, then o'neal got the rebound and kicked it back out to jackson again and he hit it at the buzzer! the crowd, or what was left of us, went nuts! my son was grinning from ear to ear. that was a very cool moment.

anyway, i'm gonna try to go to at least one preseason game(either vs. nets or bobcats) and hopefully at least 3-4 regular season games.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 05:54 PM   #2
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

I usually catch one game a year in person. I pretty much watch the rest on T.V. Don't get me wrong I am a die hard Pacer fan, it's just hard for me to make it up to Indy on a regular basis.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 06:11 PM   #3
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

ill probably go to one this year, but i live in Toronto so its hard to make it there...ill for sure end up going to the Pacer game in Toronto (near the end of Nov)...
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 08:31 PM   #4
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

I live near Sac and will be going to Kings vrs. Pacers game on March 6 I hope that counts if so 1 game. I don't like the Kings much but look foward to watching them kick your teams ass. because even the Queens I mean King's should beat the Pacers.
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 09:20 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
I live near Sac and will be going to Kings vrs. Pacers game on March 6 I hope that counts if so 1 game. I don't like the Kings much but look foward to watching them kick your teams ass. because even the Queens I mean King's should beat the Pacers.

yeah, that's funny:rollingeyes: wow, i love it when people post idiotic crap like this in another team forums. such a joy logging on here hoping to read other pacer's fans comments, only to find something like this here. if u don't like the pacers, why waste the time being here?

man, u deserve a standing ovation...too bad this smiley doesn't have any legs.
Old 09-15-2006, 02:16 AM   #6
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
buddy, the Kings suck, everyone knows that franchise is on the decline...im telling you now, the worst thing they did was pick up Artest. Hes always good initially but he has problemsss...hes going to ruin the team this year..Remember they only had him for a few months, watch in a year or so, he'll be causing that team drama
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:11 PM   #7
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

Well, last year when the Sacramento Kings and Ron Artest came to Conseco Fieldhouse in early March, the Pacers beat them.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:29 PM   #8
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo31
Well, last year when the Sacramento Kings and Ron Artest came to Conseco Fieldhouse in early March, the Pacers beat them.

yeah, that's what i like hearin'! darn kings fans
Old 09-20-2006, 02:42 PM   #9
eauclaire447
High School JV MVP

eauclaire447 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbot
yeah, that's what i like hearin'! darn kings fans
i usually go to one a year.......in high school we did a fundraiser to sell tickets and got to play a regulation game with the scoreboard and music and all! it was pretty sweet. i played in 2 of those games and sat in the lockerrooms and behind the scorers table at two more.
eauclaire447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:41 PM   #10
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by eauclaire447
i usually go to one a year.......in high school we did a fundraiser to sell tickets and got to play a regulation game with the scoreboard and music and all! it was pretty sweet. i played in 2 of those games and sat in the lockerrooms and behind the scorers table at two more.

cool. i really need to go to more games. my son loves it!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: